P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Work must be over and you should have a few "pictures from the road" by now CP!
Just got out of work. The only picture I've got is one for earlier where the women took the kids in the pioneer down to the river to play. They didn't even send me pic of pj to post, they know better lol
IMG 0115

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just got out of work. The only picture I've got is one for earlier where the women took the kids in the pioneer down to the river to play. They didn't even send me pic of pj to post, they know better lolView attachment 44692

You just had to post a picture of feet!!!!!

You know what is going to happen now!!!!!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Beautiful day here in Idaho. We've got a a couple vets here and I'd like to wish the others on the site that have helped to give us all this freedom to enjoy our great country. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY everyone!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Beautiful day here in Idaho. We've got a a couple vets here and I'd like to wish the others on the site that have helped to give us all this freedom to enjoy our great country. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY everyone!

Beautiful day here in Vermont too. Went to work at 5 to get done by 10 to go on a bike (bicycle) ride with my wife. Got in 50 miles and then finished planting the garden and are now heading off in the Pioneer to enjoy the sunset down behind the house.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Great day today. Puddle Jumper hasn't shut off just continuously making trips out. Multiple Rzr's asking questions and comments but all positive.
Had to have people jump out a couple times
IMG 0123
IMG 0124
IMG 0125

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Oh, one more question, what the hell were you thinking?! Even the pic of that rut looks bad!

Oh yeah! "Never take the easy way". I heard you say something like that several times at RRB

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How did the SATV arms do?

Is that steam coming out of the passenger side fender?

Where's the front winch hook?
Omg!!!!! Love the a-arms!!! Holy hell not even going to run skids. Super happy. Steam was a from a little mud. Slowly everything's starting to come around. Clutches hanging in everything good. Cable got cut on sharp edged because we haven't been able to replace the hawse yet. Going good

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!