image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wonder where that idea came from. :) lol

I just noticed yours is too that explains why the Honda sticker looks so damn good! My apologies!!! I honestly didn't know I was stealing buddy so you beat me to that one damn you

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: moparornocar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Packing heat is in no way overkill. A rops mounted 50 cal....still not overkill. Lol

No because it would be very useful in an apocalypse!!! Not to mention damn fun.

Sent from iPhone

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't tint mine, I just bought the superatv one. However great minds think alike and that's how I do my tail lights when I tint them. 10-20% black base in clear

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That really explains why your stick blings!

Sent from iPhone

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I sure hope so. Asking a lot out of the stator

Sent from iPhone
Thank goodness Honda finally figured out stators huh? Lol. I was in late teens/early 20s during the 80s so I grew up loving 80s model japanese inline 4s, but was afraid to buy a Honda built then cause I was afraid I'd get one with stator problem. Those things get expensive lol. Got a good friend with a one year only (83) CB1100F Supersport that has to replace one every couple years.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Off of the subject but I wanted to add this as this matters to us and is part of our experiences. As many know on the 4th of July weekend our very close to us Dobbie unexpectedly died while doing what he loved while we were camping. Well our puppy "Pincher" took over as King of the house and has been doing great. He is a great protector in the woods with us and has surprised us all with his abilities. He stays close especially when it's wife and kids won't let strangers or anything close unless told it's ok and is flat out loved by everyone. Miracles sometimes happen and and I believe Dobbies spirt now lies with Pincher. He's still in our hearts and we all still see him running around camp. It takes time to heal as we all know there's always the negatives in life but sometimes you've got to look ahead for the next positives.
4e67d7ff844f24219de79724fc7d0a3e
7c9a5fcd0a97969a12eccd2d17bc8f3aA1ff4deeb99e52009d7216df92629527

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Getting ready for Royal Blue! Don't dare break that weekend lol. Anyways skids on! Went with SSS. Good fit.
Pretty excited! Everything was so bent up really didn't know how bad. The red one wasn't near as bad. We did run skids under it in the very center towards the end but not full. Got 3/8 aluminum a arms coming as well but just fronts ordered now. Little at a time here.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm surprised on just how few drain holes there are in your SSS SkidPlate. It looks like the openings it has are for changing oil. Regardless congrats on the skids they look great!:)

Reactions: sharp and Hondasxs
advertisement
vince

vince

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2015
vidor texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Off of the subject but I wanted to add this as this matters to us and is part of our experiences. As many know on the 4th of July weekend our very close to us Dobbie unexpectedly died while doing what he loved while we were camping. Well our puppy "Pincher" took over as King of the house and has been doing great. He is a great protector in the woods with us and has surprised us all with his abilities. He stays close especially when it's wife and kids won't let strangers or anything close unless told it's ok and is flat out loved by everyone. Miracles sometimes happen and and I believe Dobbies spirt now lies with Pincher. He's still in our hearts and we all still see him running around camp. It takes time to heal as we all know there's always the negatives in life but sometimes you've got to look ahead for the next positives.
View attachment 21334
View attachment 21335View attachment 21336
Biggg dobie

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Getting ready for Royal Blue! Don't dare break that weekend lol. Anyways skids on! Went with SSS. Good fit. View attachment 21453 View attachment 21454 Pretty excited! Everything was so bent up really didn't know how bad. The red one wasn't near as bad. We did run skids under it in the very center towards the end but not full. Got 3/8 aluminum a arms coming as well but just fronts ordered now. Little at a time here.
Darn those things are expensive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm surprised on just how few drain holes there are in your SSS SkidPlate. It looks like the openings it has are for changing oil. Regardless congrats on the skids they look great!:)
There aren't any which is a mixed blessing but I suppose it's easier to add some then take away. It's going to suck in the mud!! I might have to look at others to see where to add holes we'll see. It took so long to install because everything was so tweaked I waited too long!

Reactions: dotman1 and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks great man. Although I scared to death if them, beautiful dog

The movies make them out to be bad. They are very loving and an incredible family dog. Neither of ours have ever come close to biting and only growl if the feel the family especially kids are in possible danger. At night in the woods they are very watchful of the children and would lay down their life for any child. Ive become very fond of the breed they are how you train them even more so then most

Sent from iPhone

advertisement