image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well first time back camping with the bus in two months. We haven't really felt good about being back in it after Dobbies passing in it but we all agreed we will all try to get our rhythm back. Brought tents in case. Headed for the big weekend now.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
View attachment 21502 Well first time back camping with the bus in two months. We haven't really felt good about being back in it after Dobbies passing in it but we all agreed we will all try to get our rhythm back. Brought tents in case. Headed for the big weekend now.
So where are you camping this weekend?

vince

vince

Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2015
vidor texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dude you guys loved them and treated awesome they will always watch over your family. Ours are are kids. Lost a 16 year old cat zoe a few months backand this 12 year marine cried like a 2 year old. Been to first desert storm lost buddies. So you all good have fun and they're with you always

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

So where are you camping this weekend?
St. Marie's Idaho. It's where we usually go but only been there once in the last couple months because it's been hard to back. It's our favorite place it's free dirt and millions of surrounding acres. We're all a little nervous to go back especially my daughter but it is home. It's where he lies. We've just been tenting it for a bit so it's weird to be back in full swing. Wife's driving the truck and me in the bus again just weird I haven't set foot back since but my wife said its time. She said "twelve in a row makes us go remember " it's our saying for the two motors. That was my cue!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dude you guys loved them and treated awesome they will always watch over your family. Ours are are kids. Lost a 16 year old cat zoe a few months backand this 12 year marine cried like a 2 year old. Been to first desert storm lost buddies. So you all good have fun and they're with you always
It a rough one! Thank you so much Vince! Means a lot from you

Reactions: pct and joeymt33
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
View attachment 21504

St. Marie's Idaho. It's where we usually go but only been there once in the last couple months because it's been hard to back. It's our favorite place it's free dirt and millions of surrounding acres. We're all a little nervous to go back especially my daughter but it is home. It's where he lies. We've just been tenting it for a bit so it's weird to be back in full swing. Wife's driving the truck and me in the bus again just weird I haven't set foot back since but my wife said its time. She said "twelve in a row makes us go remember " it's our saying for the two motors. That was my cue!
You have a remarkable family CP! By our wife is something else and your daughter is one of a kind! You are truly blessed! Remember that Dobbie passing at your favorite camping spot is very sad! But now that camping spot is even more special because Dobbie will always be there! Some day I will join you there!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
not sure what to say to that but thank you!!! God bless you my friend

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well camp is up its only us a close friend and her boys, everyone will be here tomorrow. Got the new flag up! Joey will be impressed. Thank you very much for the Texan hospitality @vince. And dammit Eltobi that put tears in my wife's eyes, thank you again!

Sent from iPhone014493568d59754b9638fb5ab442f6e3

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The movies make them out to be bad. They are very loving and an incredible family dog. Neither of ours have ever come close to biting and only growl if the feel the family especially kids are in possible danger. At night in the woods they are very watchful of the children and would lay down their life for any child. Ive become very fond of the breed they are how you train them even more so then most

Sent from iPhone

Nah, it's not the movies for me. A shepherd nearly killed me when I was 3. Got dementia or some such thing and went nuts. I just happened to be the closest thing to eat. Now I have a fear of pretty much all dogs. Never been able to shake it. I'm ok once I get to know them but I don't judge one breed or another. I commend you for having what it takes to be an awesome dog/people parent. I'm sure they all know they are loved.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well camp is up its only us a close friend and her boys, everyone will be here tomorrow. Got the new flag up! Joey will be impressed. Thank you very much for the Texan hospitality @vince. And dammit Eltobi that put tears in my wife's eyes, thank you again!

Sent from iPhoneView attachment 21522

Very cool setup! Not just flag but the whole camp. You guys are on a whole different level. Delton and I will go ride and spend 5-6 hours where as you go show up in style for the long weekend. I'm jealous.

If I lived closer, y'all would call me "the bum" because I would prob hang around y'alls base camp too much.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just rained!!! Makes everything fun. Everyone thought our group was nuts because it's supposed to rain off/on. B's! Rain is good. Buy the way the new clutches are coming in great. They were a little sharp like the vehicle was new. It was a little weird at first because 135 and r were definitely harder hits because they were new but seems to be working in great! Feels awesome to have full gears. Warranty wouldn't have fixed any better at over 4x's the cost!

There's Pincher. I know Dobbie is here!:):) feels great to be back!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Love my bike 14000+miles and still going. I flipping love Honda! Time to do my day job! Gear up and flip some crap up. Best power/weight ratio I've ever been on not to bad considering it's got over 1/2 the power of the pioneer. Been building this bike up since 05. It's really bad ass in the woods nothing stays up with it! it's a 250x with a bored over big bore kit, nasty cam, "r" mapping full heavy suspension set for me, Rekluse, q4 full titanium exhaust, fmf expansion chamber, heavy geared, electric start, cooling fan,75w hid headlight with big stator, full skids and protection, michelin's on wider aftermarket black aluminum rims,gel and memory foam in the bumped up seat larger fuel tank trail tech gps with and engine stats with controls for the fan, gel grips,adjustable large pegs, hand and seat warmers,Go time!! Thankful I haven't had to sell this yet for the other problems because someday soon it's going to my son.

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Man that sounds like a sweet ride! I would hurt myself with that thing! Lol. Wish I was there my friend I, like @joeymt33, would make myself at home in your camp! Don't want to say I would be a bum, but...I probably would be. Lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We would all love that. It's so b****en to hang out with people! I didn't know probably 10 of the people at camp tonight. There's all of 50 of which its 15 kids and everyone gets along.
It's about the experiences of new opportunities and experiences. It's about families getting out, people that normally don't get a chance,city people country people and people in different places of life, all having one goal. It's people fighting against life for a chance at not. I feel very fortunate to be a part of it and like others on this site...family. We don't honestly have much, traded everything for the woods, but camping we excel at. I guess what by this is everyone fits in! You wouldn't feel like anything other hen someone wanting to make a difference. You already do! Miss everyone here I'll see some of you soon! Ps I didn't get hurt on my bike today but there were a couple close calls. Pioneer IS safer and I'm ok with that!

Sent from iPhone907fbc5248374acba8f5d1eabaac3cd4

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
896360bdf2c013896b3525e27404afec omg this drives bad ass! Lowered roof suspension up no sway bar. I'm done with the setup. Like replacement fronts but the backs don't touch! Next I'm going to narrow the roof 2.5 inches. But after xmas!

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Looks really good! I like the placement of the highlifter emblem! How did you attach it?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looks really good! I like the placement of the highlifter emblem! How did you attach it?

Did he remove the Honda emblem?!

1a386756ea8de6fcf921d43e70dc2aa2

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

I didn't have stainless nuts for the screws so it's just self taper for the weekend but it fits nicely! So I'll bolt it on with half round stainless Allen heads at home but I like it. Omg this thing is a beast noe Eltobi! Can't wait for the next popo that wants to play! I've owned both and holy crap

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Did he remove the Honda emblem?!

View attachment 21585

SIGNATURE:

I did for a sec...just wait it gave me an idea!!! More to come buddy. You know me, always thinking

Sent from iPhone

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm so jealous you get to go on those weekend getaways. Like Joey said, we are lucky to get a few hours of riding time in.

advertisement