image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Only 2 white ones in Texas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I would sure think you could do better on the market but I'm sure you know that. You've had it awhile. You should at least give it a shot. I'd love to see you get a 1000 though. What color are you hoping for?
And that's not high jacking buddy you can bust over whenever!

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Dp5hunter and pct
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
The wife like the white, just personally like the gray.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. 1000 6 Crew

3. Talon X

4. Talon R4 LV
Not sure, he only searched for white. He wants me to bring mine up to them and check it out. They are VERY interested in the XP shock mod.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure, he only searched for white. He wants me to bring mine up to them and check it out. They are VERY interested in the XP shock mod.

Once you go 1k you never go back. Lol

Reactions: Tramguage1
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Well maybe he'd give you more.

Reactions: Tramguage1
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 21620 Bike maintenance day. Damn blue bikes! Anyways we have a couple new riders so putting trainers on the 50 always cool to get a future rider going! That's one of my favorite things to see! We have enough gear for new people to stay safe always wear your gear on a bike!View attachment 21621
Looks like a good time buddy. Family is what it's all about!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Once you go 1k you never go back. Lol

Hey I sometimes miss my 700! Damn what a great machine. 2700 on just a couple oil changes. Wish I could've had bothImage

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like a good time buddy. Family is what it's all about!

Well like anything there's good and bad but more good and that's what's important. I want my kids to have what I didn't like all of us. Time is the only thing that can't be found but can be lost.

Sent from iPhone

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We were planning to stay home this weekend but last minute the wife decided to head up to Gold Creek campground. Really a cool place for anything with a motor. People here have become pretty good friends. We did a bunch of trails with some people who wanted to night ride the Honda then came back took the caretaker home (about 16 miles of trails to her house) to say hi to her husband. They built a treehouse that they live in its very cool really impressive! The headed down to the lake for a quick bath. She drove most of the miles and is familiar with this machine because they have one but it's in the shop getting a custom roof. She commented on how nice it rides and gets around with the lift and swaybar removed. Great times though glad we got out. We did get the front a-arm guards on but not back lit yet. They are very well made

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got into some pretty cool stuff lots of downed trees from the last windstorm.
You know you're deep when you come across a sign like this...yikes.

Maybe the trees weren't down by a windstorm lol

Wish we had some fishing poles. This guy is at least 2 feet.

Hard to lay down fast miles out here but we're trying to catch ya @Delton !

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Dude, the tires on that jeep are huge for the small lift or no lift it has.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 21933 View attachment 21932 Got into some pretty cool stuff lots of downed trees from the last windstorm.
You know you're deep when you come across a sign like this...yikes. View attachment 21934

Maybe the trees weren't down by a windstorm lol

Wish we had some fishing poles. This guy is at least 2 feet. View attachment 21935

Hard to lay down fast miles out here but we're trying to catch ya @Delton !
Man no way I can compete with y'all on mileage (even with me cheating on pavement). I was just razzing ya. Y'all go camping every friggin weekend lol. Great pics!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What did you notice most about removing the swaybar? I've never played with suspension so I know little about it. What's the purpose behind removing it? I know what it does while on there lol. With me street riding, don't sound safe on curves to remove it.

Reactions: DGann
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What did you notice most about removing the swaybar? I've never played with suspension so I know little about it. What's the purpose behind removing it? I know what it does while on there lol. With me street riding, don't sound safe on curves to remove it.

I removed the sway bar off the P700 and noticed a better ride and better traction at low speeds. At higher speeds like 30mph and higher, it would sway quite a bit. I haven't tried it on the pioneer 1000 because of its higher speed capabilities. However, I would like to make a quick release system so I can use it when I need it, disconnect it when I don't need it.

Hey Delton, when are we going to get together in the shop and do a top chop? I'm thinking both of us could pull up in the shop and get them both cut down rather quickly.

SIGNATURE:

Quote by Delton: You ain't riding the Bull without some type of collateral damage. Scratches, gouges, etc. But if you do happen to be the type that Armoralls your tires and waxes your panels, we have a nice stretch of blacktop you can raise hell on lmao

Reactions: amc019
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I removed the sway bar off the P700 and noticed a better ride and better traction at low speeds. At higher speeds like 30mph and higher, it would sway quite a bit. I haven't tried it on the pioneer 1000 because of its higher speed capabilities. However, I would like to make a quick release system so I can use it when I need it, disconnect it when I don't need it.

Hey Delton, when are we going to get together in the shop and do a top chop? I'm thinking both of us could pull up in the shop and get them both cut down rather quickly.

SIGNATURE:

This may sound silly, but I'm not a personal fan of the chopped look lol. I'm more than happy to lend a hand with yours though. Just let me know few days ahead of time and I'll be there.

advertisement