P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ohhhh, I guess you would be sore about that, ya damned Yankee!! My ex wife was from northern Ohio... I may have a stick up my ass!
I thought it would of been more funny. Oh well :)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All good looking kids have great teeth or will and those kids are great, you are reading a lot more into it than needed, it was a compliment. I don't talk Alaskan, just a dumb southern boy/old man. How would you have phrased it? Im always open to learning.
Since you meant it as a compliment I apologize. I read it wrong. If you talk to the sourdoughs here I'm really still a cheechako.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Since you meant it as a compliment I apologize. I read it wrong. If you talk to the sourdoughs here I'm really still a cheechako.

I wasn't sure how to take that either lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Interesting that you have such quick access to this type of material. A forensic audit of your computer might be in order.

Just remember he's been the only one here that admitted being a flamer.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lmao!! You see, this is normal the tom foolery I've been exposed to with my friends! You really can't imagine how f***ed up we can get! The R rated thread is mere child's play!

Me too buddy. I'm sure AK can get down just fine those Alaska guys are a different breed. Have a good night guys I'm headed

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Me too buddy. I'm sure AK can get down just fine those Alaska guys are a different breed. Have a good night guys I'm headed

I also spent 22 years in the AF, and currently work with a bunch of Army Rangers. These guys are ruthless when they want to be.

Nice work on the ride. You impress the hell out of me.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
reminds me of you two
:eek:You Bastard @JTW...You know I can never unsee that...and that damn tune will be bouncing around in there for a while!:mad:
But I do have to say that is one hell of an attack! @CumminsPusher...I'm sorry...:oops:is it wrong that I was picturing you as the guy in the middle and the other guys in the video "City Life" as your back up dancers:(:oops::confused::p Blame @JTW

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!