P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8185

Testing. Not hooked up to the rig yet the are on remote 10v only but all together back in

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5

@drfubar do not play this please! I don't want to lose our friendship!
He'll be ok... lol. I'd honestly never do anything like this, but I think it's freaking awesome that you are doing it. Those guys on the FB page would be creaming their jeans... lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He'll be ok... lol. I'd honestly never do anything like this, but I think it's freaking awesome that you are doing it. Those guys on the FB page would be creaming their jeans... lol

Just not a Facebook guy you saw that when it got posted. This is a really small build compared to the things the bus will do but this is so much fun! I'm having a great time. s*** the headlights only cost me 10 bucks to do so it's not like I'm killing the billfold on this stuff just blowing time this winter. Ain't stopping till riding season now.
I've seen a couple cool things on rzrs but those guys have more money then sense and just buy expensive bolt on stuff and pay the dealer to install it, with Honda you have to design and build it and I love that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just not a Facebook guy you saw that when it got posted. This is a really small build compared to the things the bus will do but this is so much fun! I'm having a great time. s*** the headlights only cost me 10 bucks to do so it's not like I'm killing the billfold on this stuff just blowing time this winter. Ain't stopping till riding season now.
I've seen a couple cool things on rzrs but those guys have more money then sense and just buy expensive bolt on stuff and pay the dealer to install it, with Honda you have to design and build it and I love that.

The fact that you have the the skill and imagination to do these things... rocks! More power to you!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm with ya AK... I'd never do it (I'm not gay and don't like objects in my bottom) but in its own right.. it's pretty awesome!

I'm gunna make you my personal b**** in April!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The fact that you have the the skill and imagination to do these things... rocks! More power to you!

Just having fun! The kids really love it and at 2am I'm not going to lie we do to. Night rides rock! It seems too much I know but just fun. Our group isn't normal!

J

JTW

No s***.. It's 2006, I'm on a train in DC and a friendly guy strikes a convo with me. I explain I'm just there visiting my roommate, she's working an internship for our senator. Just small talk... seems like a nice guy... a little too nice! He keeps referring to his "partner".. he's wearing a ring and then it hits me!! Ohhhhhh... im a 19-20 year old kid from BFE ky... this was a culture shock. Convo continues but now I know... ok. He keeps commenting on my shoes and saying weird s*** every now and then... whatever, sooooo somewhere in this conversation as the train is pulling into the station (yeah I know).. he asks me if I would be interested in coming back to his place so he can take pictures of my feet!!!!! I'm like WTF!!! If you know me I'm rarely speechless but this was one of those times! As GOD as my witness I didn't even know that was a thing... but this MFer had a foot fetish and was lusting after my little piggies! Fortunately the doors opened and I was out of there!

Reactions: popeye
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'll be the guy at the take over, just standing there... Looking at your ride, Mesmerized!
You'll draw the largest crowds!

Hope not I plan on riding!! If there's a going to be a crowd I want to be to be smack dab in the middle on some bad ass trail at night with a ice cold Coors. I'm so excited to ride with you all finally!!!

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really think if you can fly down, you'll find a ride.
I don't want you to miss it.
I tell my wife, daily, how fun it's gonna be to meet so many members.
I really appreciate that @Jshell. Too many things going on this spring to make it happen. Besides, I wouldn't want to do it in anything but my own ride.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!