P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ah... you seen one Pioneer, you seen them all. (Unless it's @CumminsPusher, of course)

Come on. I seriously doubt any other year will yield the number of familiar members as what's coming to #4!

It's like top billing of Wrestlemania

This year will be awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and AKRider
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ah... you seen one Pioneer, you seen them all. (Unless it's @CumminsPusher, of course)

Come on. I seriously doubt any other year will yield the number of familiar members as what's coming to #4!

It's like top billing at Wrestlemania
Just not in the budget... and I hate riding shotgun... lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just not in the budget... and I hate riding shotgun... lol

I'm not concerned at all with you driving. Hell at least things wouldn't get broke! Definitely understand though I really get all of it. If there's a way...keep in mind for you that'd be one hell of a truck in with the Pioneer now or later and anything can always happen so just keep it in mind.
6 months ago there was no way we'd ever do something like this now it's all I think about. Going to something like this with so many like minded great people it's the top.

advertisement
J

Jshell3

Cp, I went from "That would be cool and something different to do this (early) summer..."

To (getting the nod from the wife)

"I'm going to the Takeover! I'm going to the Takeover!"
It really is consuming. I can't wait for it to get here, and I do t want it to be over.
Which kinda illustrates my love accessorizing Blueberry. Consuming and I don't want it to end. Lol

J

JTW

@JTW ... I'm gonna need that foot pic.
Oh, and he offered to pay!!! You're getting it for free!
IMG 2198

Reactions: Jshell3
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Cp, I went from "That would be cool and something different to do this (early) summer..."

To (getting the nod from the wife)

"I'm going to the Takeover! I'm going to the Takeover!"
It really is consuming. I can't wait for it to get here, and I do t want it to be over.
Which kinda illustrates my love accessorizing Blueberry. Consuming and I don't want it to end. Lol

Same exact thing here! I didn't think the wife would want to go and I'd get out of it. Well she wanted to go then I realized maybe we could. As soon as I said something here (2 minutes later) it hit me...we're going. All done in a couple minutes. Wow for us. We've been waiting for something like this all our lives together it's that big. My wife is as excited as I!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!