P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Those headlights look Badass! Can you make them strobe or breath as they transition from one to the othero_O. Also I was thinking for the Honda cutout illumination to use Colored Acrylic with small RGB Led strip! The strip could stay hidden with no direct light immediately visible! Just illumination:cool:

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those headlights look Badass! Can you make them strobe or breath as they transition from one to the othero_O. Also I was thinking for the Honda cutout illumination to use Colored Acrylic with small RGB Led strip! The strip could stay hidden with no direct light immediately visible! Just illumination:cool:
Are you that isn't you in the video dancing with him? You guys are two peas from the same pod... lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Ya whatever you want including going to music

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's along the lines of what I'm thinking. The problem with led even the 60/120 per meter aren't even enough to shine through evenly. You'd have to build a decent size housing on the backside. I've tried a couple things. Originally I just wanted Honda red for that but I'd like then on same channel as the headlights and work the same. COB will work however there aren't any long enough.
If you find something let me know I've scoured a little with no luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

:eek:You Bastard @JTW...You know I can never unsee that...and that damn tune will be bouncing around in there for a while!:mad:
But I do have to say that is one hell of an attack! @CumminsPusher...I'm sorry...:oops:is it wrong that I was picturing you as the guy in the middle and the other guys in the video "City Life" as your back up dancers:(:oops::confused::p Blame @JTW
Lmao!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
:eek:You Bastard @JTW...You know I can never unsee that...and that damn tune will be bouncing around in there for a while!:mad:
But I do have to say that is one hell of an attack! @CumminsPusher...I'm sorry...:oops:is it wrong that I was picturing you as the guy in the middle and the other guys in the video "City Life" as your back up dancers:(:oops::confused::p Blame @JTW
I didn't see this! I'm not sure how you snuck it in without me seeing it. I'm not even sure what happened to that video anymore LOL but now you're in the same time out as JTW. I'll try my damnedest not to post anything on a Friday night anymore that's for sure. b****es...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
LOL! Sorry I couldn't resist! Keep having fun! Don't ever change!

I won't I'm just more leery with JTW around. He's like a stocker neighbor peeking through the blinds just waiting for you to pass out on your lawn

J

JTW

I won't I'm just more leery with JTW around. He's like a stocker neighbor peeking through the blinds just waiting for you to pass out on your lawn

IMG 2177

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Since you meant it as a compliment I apologize. I read it wrong. If you talk to the sourdoughs here I'm really still a cheechako.
Well Ive always played left field, HA! Ill be more careful from now on. I could have said , great looking bunch of children and saved a lot of confusion. Sorry!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8174
Might be getting overkill but it is what it is. Figured the bezels for the lower flush mount corner lights didn't look good black in th middle of the white facia so they are now matching

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!