image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Im not sure what i find more disturbing - that picture - or the fact that CP knows the exact post number.

I went back to find it in hopes it wouldn't pop back up. But Smitty fixed that right up for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

Don't you wish you could be this cool? I figured you'd love it!

I wish I were riding there in those temps RFN!!! We rode a little today.. Started out good, riding a creek.. then hit the gravel and it was a soupy mess.. I discovered a wet gravel road with a windshield coats everything inside with a nice lime juice layer. Then it pissed and poured. Fortunately I got the windshield in and on a couple nights ago.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I wish I were riding there in those temps RFN!!! We rode a little today.. Started out good, riding a creek.. then hit the gravel and it was a soupy mess.. I discovered a wet gravel road with a windshield coats everything inside with a nice lime juice layer. Then it pissed and poured. Fortunately I got the windshield in and on a couple nights ago.

Omg I'm sick of the snow we are just grounded until things loosen up. Windshield is huge I'm glad you got that in

J

JTW

Omg I'm sick of the snow we are just grounded until things loosen up. Windshield is huge I'm glad you got that in

I'd love to have about a foot of snow.. I'm tired of cleaning this damn thing in the dark! Wouldn't bother me to let it go a little more but I'm trying to keep it clean so I can go to wrenching one day soon with out all the mess.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@JTW I figured I'd give you this nugget I just found. Wtf right? Keep in mind I was probably 3-4 dog beers in.
You know when you are behind the wheel of a P1K, P700, or P500 your having a good time regardless of what music is playing. s*** I'm dancing like that to the sound of my wife screaming at me to slow down;)

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You know when you are behind the wheel of a P1K, P700, or P500 your having a good time regardless of what music is playing. s*** I'm dancing like that to the sound of my wife screaming at me to slow down;)
Me too sometimes!

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
FullSizeRender
Along with the show too much video my wife sent me this one. This was the beginning of this year up camping, found a nice spot deep in the woods way out and I thought it was very cool it shows all the bikes parked for the night after a great day. Hard to see all but there are 9 sitting there with the bus to the right.
Ride red!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Some needs to bring a kareokee machine and have that song downloaded to their phone

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

There is an app for that.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey @sharp I know after a couple Bud Lights you'll be in! That would help us small guys feel cozy.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
How did I get brought into this? Haha. I got one stupid dance move. My wife calls it "nicks dance". She makes fun of me all the time for it. I doubt I'm winning a dance off.

I could see the look in your eyes from your avatar that you'd have a move! I'm a good judge of character. Maybe you could bring some of those Coors girls to hand out prizes
Down to three months to go!!

Last edited:
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I could see the look in your eyes from your avatar that you'd have a move! I'm a good judge of character. Maybe you could bring some of those Coors girls to hand out prizes

I doubt my wife would want to share our camper with some of my girls from work. Haha. Seriously!?!?

She's cool but not that cool.

advertisement