image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey @sharp I know after a couple Bud Lights you'll be in! That would help us small guys feel cozy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in! I've been known to bust a move before.(lol that is if my knee don't bust first.)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How did I get brought into this? Haha. I got one stupid dance move. My wife calls it "nicks dance". She makes fun of me all the time for it. I doubt I'm winning a dance off.

You should learn the Napoleon dynamite dance, I think you would steal the show with it!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8241
Well back at it! Got rear end all torn apart right after work so I can get wheels and suspension painted.

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8242
So everyone knows the 2017 Le bumper is same as 2016 brush guard! Damn Honda has 2 different part numbers on it but all good I'm loving it. It going to be changing a lot and holy crap those welds are garbage got to fix that too. I'll be welding in the shackle mounts tomorrow and cleaning up this unit.
IMG 8240
IMG 8238

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
She's going to look different tomorrow! It's about to become love it or hate it but so far I'm digging it and wife is pumped so moving forward

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 30953 So everyone knows the 2017 Le bumper is same as 2016 brush guard! Damn Honda has 2 different part numbers on it but all good I'm loving it. It going to be changing a lot and holy crap those welds are garbage got to fix that too. I'll be welding in the shackle mounts tomorrow and cleaning up this unit. View attachment 30952View attachment 30951
Ok I'm just gonna say it...I don't like white paint...On anything...sorry:oops:..but.. that front end looks killer! Reminds me of a lucha librae mask. Well done sir!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow! 2 days of driving and I miss nearly 300 posts. I'm leaving JTW's foot thing alone, I've got a soft stomach. CP your pioneer looks bad frickin ass! Love the white and the brush guard. A arms too. Hate the wheels though. Shoulda done them white. Those lights are killer! I'm just about to break down and Donny windshield. That's about as far as I see myself getting any time soon. I'm running out of places to put snow at home so that has been my spare time filler lately.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey all I know is you said if we get out of here and you're driving that I trust!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wow! 2 days of driving and I miss nearly 300 posts. I'm leaving JTW's foot thing alone, I've got a soft stomach. CP your pioneer looks bad frickin ass! Love the white and the brush guard. A arms too. Hate the wheels though. Shoulda done them white. Those lights are killer! I'm just about to break down and Donny windshield. That's about as far as I see myself getting any time soon. I'm running out of places to put snow at home so that has been my spare time filler lately.
I probably should have done white wheels and I wasn't a fan at first but I'm still seeing the finished plans, lots to go yet. I'm wanting the in your face sport look.it only takes about an hour a set so if I don't like them no biggie.i just wanted to get some red on the Honda
It's funny how bunged up the wheels are but still look good. I really wanted the outside edge colored but after seeing all the damage there is no way I'd want any color there they'll remain aluminum it gets to beat up. That's why I did the centers they won't get trashed. Even with the paint I won't be riding any different it still has to take a beating

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I probably should have done white wheels and I wasn't a fan at first but I'm still seeing the finished plans, lots to go yet. I'm wanting the in your face sport look.it only takes about an hour a set so if I don't like them no biggie.i just wanted to get some red on the Honda
It's funny how bunged up the wheels are but still look good. I really wanted the outside edge colored but after seeing all the damage there is no way I'd want any color there they'll remain aluminum it gets to beat up. That's why I did the centers they won't get trashed. Even with the paint I won't be riding any different it still has to take a beating
My centers seem to get trashed as bad as the outer somehow lol. I've had 2 center caps ripped off so far. One was salvageable, the other not so much lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My centers seem to get trashed as bad as the outer somehow lol. I've had 2 center caps ripped off so far. One was salvageable, the other not so much lol.
The centers where I painted was pretty decent but both my front caps are s***ty. Back wheels look better but they have more tire overhang so that makes sense

Reactions: sharp and Delton
advertisement