image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
My wheels look great when they are covered in snow or wet. Clean and dry they are all screwed up. I'll be leaving these alone and maybe a new set for the road wheels will be in the future.

Just stand back about 10 feet and squint your eyes a little bit. They'll look good lol that's how mine are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Your correct it's like woman at 50 ft. The closer you get- you start thinking oh s*** My eyes are burning Gotta quit hitting those rocks

Close your eyes and enjoy the ride!

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
J

JTW

My wheels look great when they are covered in snow or wet. Clean and dry they are all screwed up. I'll be leaving these alone and maybe a new set for the road wheels will be in the future.
No shat! The front wheels really suck with factory size tires.. I've got two decent little rides around home in mine and my front wheels are already showing they're going to take a beating.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeah yeah is right lol. You gonna need some Michelin's for your upcoming road trip lol. That's some serious miles

Some tall Michies would be beautiful for that trip

Reactions: sharp
advertisement