image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I would've be done already but these back a-arms are rough!
IMG 8261

Ready now though

Everything ready!

Sometimes setup takes longer! Stuff like this is very difficult to spray and mask up is like painting a bicycle. And in the front bumper I didn't want any color getting on to the back side so when you look around the holes I want black showing on the back rather then red it always looks better!

Cleaned up the welds a little on the back and sealed and painted that with a factory looking black
IMG 8262
Image Image

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
1ceb37b459ce56035c2e811fa649e9c1
Well after seeing the bumper it finalized the idea of red wheels to me. I'd been holding off on the rear but not any longer.
Very productive day today got the shackles and body work done to the new bumper some light bodywork on the rear control arms the wheels prepped out and everything painted in 5 hours I'm pumped. Hungry and need a beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
1ceb37b459ce56035c2e811fa649e9c1
Well after seeing the bumper it finalized the idea of red wheels to me. I'd been holding off on the rear but not any longer.
Very productive day today got the shackles and body work done to the new bumper some light bodywork on the rear control arms the wheels prepped out and everything painted in 5 hours I'm pumped. Hungry and need a beer.

Looking awesome sir!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If you been busy you missed a hell of a football game... I've always hated Dallas but one of my best friends went,he loves em, so I was almost pulling for them

I use to really like football and NASCAR but I was the guy that at about 8 o'clock in the morning on Sunday at camping would start packing so we could get home and I can watch the game. I was really bad and would get moody it was starting to interfere with things so I gave it all up.
I still catch things every once in a while but it's not like it used to be

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks great! Better than I imagined! But I'm thinking the shocks come after that matching rear bumper;)
Still waiting to see the 360 degree video:)

Rear bumper would look good not positive on that yet because I'm not about to lose my rack. Either going to build bumper or cooler carrier no matter what it's got to come off quickly like the rear rack for interchangeability.
I WANT THOSE SHOCKS. Soon! There's a ton more to do before she comes out of the garage this time so 360 is off for a bit I'm hating it too now

advertisement