image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
My bad!:oops: I completely forgot about the rear rack...but in my defense it looks like. Completely different machine from his past summer! Don't mind waiting for the 360! :( But...It gives me something to look forward to!:)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been going back through your "New Ride" thread trying to get everything you wrote about your installation and adaptation of the manual wipers. It seemed that shortly after you wrote about putting them on, the conversation was pulled in another direction. I haven't seen anyone else within the forum using or even talking about them except you. I have been thinking about putting one on my Pioneer for a while now but wanted to get some feedback first. Seeing you install two makes great sense, for some reason I didn't think about not using the OEM hole but rather new holes with better placement. I am very interested in you opinions now that you have had them installed and used for a bit.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are emp brand.He used his on glass. Not sure if you are doing plastic. But i put a pair on honda plastic. I love them. They are a life saver in the snow. But this summer im afraid they might do more harm with more dust. I think as long as you are carefull with when you use them youll be ok

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been going back through your "New Ride" thread trying to get everything you wrote about your installation and adaptation of the manual wipers. It seemed that shortly after you wrote about putting them on, the conversation was pulled in another direction. I haven't seen anyone else within the forum using or even talking about them except you. I have been thinking about putting one on my Pioneer for a while now but wanted to get some feedback first. Seeing you install two makes great sense, for some reason I didn't think about not using the OEM hole but rather new holes with better placement. I am very interested in you opinions now that you have had them installed and used for a bit.
Amazon.com: EMP 12841 UTV Hand Operated Wiper: Automotive

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

@tmjm76691 thank you.
He is correct on everything here. These blades are designed for plastic but like anything can scratch it. For the price and importance they are very good and fully recommend them. Also I'm not a fan myself of the center wiper we had that and it didn't wipe as much had I liked and figured a redesign was in order. We had electric setup prior but very happy with manual.
This is the unit we used
Polaris RZR Hand Operated Windshield Wiper for Hard Coat Poly Shields P/N 12841 | eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I have been checking around at some of the universal washer kits for when it gets dusty out. not sure if I will go through with it
Amazon.com: AUDEW 12V Universal Car Windshield Washer Pump Washer Bottle Kit Washer System with Pump Jet Button Switch 160186: Automotive

I think I'm going to get a windshield wash kit like that and find a set of windshield wiper sprayers and possibly hook them up that way it's going to be a great idea in the dust

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I'm going to get a windshield wash kit like that and find a set of windshield wiper sprayers and hook them up that way it's going to be a great idea in the dust

Or fill it with whiskey and plumb it into the seating area

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@tmjm76691 thank you.
He is correct on everything here. These blades are designed for plastic but like anything can scratch it. For the price and importance they are very good and fully recommend them. Also I'm not a fan myself of the center wiper we had that and it didn't wipe as much had I liked and figured a redesign was in order. We had electric setup prior but very happy with manual.
This is the unit we used
Polaris RZR Hand Operated Windshield Wiper for Hard Coat Poly Shields P/N 12841 | eBay

I did end up changing the blades on mine to just the generic cheapo autoparts store brand. And they were much better than the blades that came with it

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I did end up changing the blades on mine to just the generic cheapo autoparts store brand. And they were much better than the blades that came with it

The blades are my only complaint but they do work

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on the Ride of the year
I haven't looked in a while, but there was just 1 ride when I looked last. It said to enter to add three pics. I don't remember it saying it had to be "your" ride, so I thought about stealing some of CP's pics and putting them on. I was just waiting for him to get it all FINISHED. I guess we will all be waiting for a long time. Kudos on everything you have and will do.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I haven't looked in a while, but there was just 1 ride when I looked last. It said to enter to add three pics. I don't remember it saying it had to be "your" ride, so I thought about stealing some of CP's pics and putting them on. I was just waiting for him to get it all FINISHED. I guess we will all be waiting for a long time. Kudos on everything you have and will do.
That's funny and you have a point.

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the response. I have the glass windshield so I'm not worried about the dust so much. And CumminsPusher thanks for the info and the link. I have had the Amazon wiper in my wish list for some time now. They look to be the same wiper but I'm going to look a bit closer at each. The bottom line is that I have decided to go with them.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I guess I'm a little late to the party because I just saw you won ride of the Year and that is very well deserved. Congrats man and keep the upgrades coming. You better get in on the January contest so you can defend your title.

I'd love to post that would mean I'm riding lol it'll be a second

Reactions: Delton and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey;) where's the nightly picture update?;)

Got home late tonight and we'll I've been a bum but going through a few threads and enjoying them. Old friend Remington got some cool stuff donegood stuff on guns and apparently you can get 20k on a popo. I'm about to go get rear arms in tonight. Crying deep inside because the eBay truck hasn't been around much in the snow

advertisement