image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
@tmjm76691 thank you.
He is correct on everything here. These blades are designed for plastic but like anything can scratch it. For the price and importance they are very good and fully recommend them. Also I'm not a fan myself of the center wiper we had that and it didn't wipe as much had I liked and figured a redesign was in order. We had electric setup prior but very happy with manual.
This is the unit we used
Polaris RZR Hand Operated Windshield Wiper for Hard Coat Poly Shields P/N 12841 | eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can see why;)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Got home late tonight and we'll I've been a bum but going through a few threads and enjoying them. Old friend Remington got some cool stuff donegood stuff on guns and apparently you can get 20k on a popo. I'm about to go get rear arms in tonight. Crying deep inside because the eBay truck hasn't been around much in the snow

I guess we can allow you one night of being a bum! ;)

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Good find! I don't run a windshield but would be a great gag to pull on someone. Tell them to push the button and have the sprayer aimed at them:confused:;)

I was a punk as a kid I'll admit. We use to drive around and movie theaters with driver side plugged and passenger side out. It was fun till it wasn't!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Honda dealership I go to had a white p1k with red wheels and red bumper. It looked ok. Yours looks 10x cooler than that one because of the painted white front end and painted a arms. Keep up the good work! It's fun to watch your creativity!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The Honda dealership I go to had a white p1k with red wheels and red bumper. It looked ok. Yours looks 10x cooler than that one because of the painted white front end and painted a arms. Keep up the good work! It's fun to watch your creativity!

A dealer did that??? Man that sucks! And what person in they're right mind would buy it?
Ok I'm going green with it

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I was a punk as a kid I'll admit. We use to drive around and movie theaters with driver side plugged and passenger side out. It was fun till it wasn't!

When it's no longer fun, just fill the reservoir with your favorite shot and enjoy.;) Might have to add a kill switch so your buddies don't drink all your hard stuff:rolleyes:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
When it's no longer fun, just fill the reservoir with your favorite shot and enjoy.;) Might have to add a kill switch so your buddies don't drink all your hard stuff:rolleyes:

Activities for the Takeover

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A dealer did that??? Man that sucks! And what person in they're right mind would buy it?
Ok I'm going green with it

I think you should build a rear steer set up for it befor you change the color scheme lol.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think you should build a rear steer set up for it befor you change the color scheme lol.

Is this a bet???
I've been wanting to spice the Pioneer up a little since about the 5-6th time I've heard "farm rig" just ask @joeymt33 how much I like that crap. And like I preach to make the Pioneer yours to people I decided to do the same thing. Most everything I had done was for accessibility, comfort, storage, visibility or protection. It was time for something unnecessary that my wife and I liked. We both love the white but wanted color. It's all going to tie in well i think but has to be usable. More to come.
Ps I ain't going green! Honda red it is.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Also wanted to mention the rear control arm that looked so bad was all previous damage to the addition to the a-arm guards. All the damage I saw was directly under the covers so I'd suggest these to some for that simple protection against rocks from the tires causing rust, not just for bigger hits
IMG 8261

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is this a bet???
I've been wanting to spice the Pioneer up a little since about the 5-6th time I've heard "farm rig" just ask @joeymt33 how much I like that crap. And like I preach to make the Pioneer yours to people I decided to do the same thing. Most everything I had done was for accessibility, comfort, storage, visibility or protection. It was time for something unnecessary that my wife and I liked. We both love the white but wanted color. It's all going to tie in well i think but has to be usable. More to come.
Ps I ain't going green! Honda red it is.
Not a bet, just a suggestion maybe. I get your reasons for needing to spice it up. The group i ride with call mine "mario cart" i could care less but now the wife has me putting a black carbon fiber wrap on it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not a bet, just a suggestion maybe. I get your reasons for needing to spice it up. The group i ride with call mine "mario cart" i could care less but now the wife has me putting a black carbon fiber wrap on it.

It's going to look good!

Reactions: sharp
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

Now that is a good wife! Tell her people are making fun of your factory shocks as well;)

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Now that is a good wife! Tell her people are making fun of your factory shocks as well;)
Lol yea i think i would have to tell my buddys to do that and she see it for her self. Hmmm?.... Hey cp can i paint over powder coating just by scuffing it with scotch brite or should i use something to etch it?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lol yea i think i would have to tell my buddys to do that and she see it for her self. Hmmm?.... Hey cp can i paint over powder coating just by scuffing it with scotch brite or should i use something to etch it?

You can absolutely scuff it and paint it. It's just a little harder to scuff is all

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
OK, with the front bumper it ties all together. I need to spend some cash on mine. I'm feeling pretty basic over here. Lol

Hey this stuff is almost free to do for you too lol. I normally don't make color mistakes but I was f***ing flipping at first with the wheels I admitted that but I'm better now. It's probably stupid to some but man I'm having fun.

advertisement