image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey this stuff is almost free to do for you too lol. I normally don't make color mistakes but I was f***ing flipping at first with the wheels I admitted that but I'm better now. It's probably stupid to some but man I'm having fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great. Still not sold on the wheels, but I'll reserve judgement until I see them in person. The white on red brush guard is boss though!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks great. Still not sold on the wheels, but I'll reserve judgement until I see them in person. The white on red brush guard is boss though!
I'm thinking the wheels will look better with the enclosure off and am tossing ideas around for a little color on the sides. I've already expressed to creativeutvgraphics I'll be throwing something his way for the sides but want to keep it looking like something Honda may do. So far as I run across people they swear it's Honda equipment and I like that. I love adding stuff and spiceing it up but working hard to to keep it tactful

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I'm thinking the wheels will look better with the enclosure off and am tossing ideas around for a little color on the sides. I've already expressed to creativeutvgraphics I'll be throwing something his way for the sides but want to keep it looking like something Honda may do. So far as I run across people they swear it's Honda equipment and I like that. I love adding stuff and spiceing it up but working hard to to keep it tactful
Hey CP, How's the build going? Have any new pictures?

advertisement
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
F03d632b70e0e66437c3bff607c6658d

I'm good with Turbo V6, lots of fun to mess with Camaro/Mustang drivers in an SUV.

SCT Tuner at the advice of @joeymt33 gives it a bit more "pep".

Only problem is it's the wife's car, she's been in the same car since 03' ish so we got her something a little newer.

I'm in a Chevy Truck for a while.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You know it. And a hairdryer as soon as I can talk mama into it.
Nothing like boost. I was a nitrous guy when I raced bikes but converted when I built my Neon. From a roll, she smoked many a V8. Got smoked too, but that's part of it. I need to leave the Pioneer alone and get back on it.

advertisement