Talon First Talon Ride Event Next Week... Review coming soon!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Brookhaven Honda received an X today and it is put together for people to come see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen about 6 dealers posting they got a 1000R in this afternoon for "Demos" popping up all over FB. @Tramguage1 dealership got one in this afternoon too. Mike how long before you drive it? :D

Edit mistaken dealership, it is actually Mckibben in FL.

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Leg room compared to pioneer 1000

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So my understanding is that the YXZ is made to be run high rpms and the Talon is made to run more low end torque running lower rpm.....

If you don't keep the rpm's up on the YXZ you are going to be disappointed in the power.....

Sounds like the Talon is built to pull and have torque.... kind of like the 450 dirt bikes that old motorcross riders like me are used to.....

Isnt the yxz basically a motor they used in sleds?

I guess my point is they are 2 completely different engine designs...... kinda like diesel vs gas engines....

Dont you f***ers get started on that CP and plumber

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Ain't gonna say nothing about diesel. Who knows what my next truck will be. The nicest for the $ I'd guess

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I love this new talon. It looks about perfect for how I like to ride sometimes. This would be my rig for when I left the family home. But going slow drinking a Bush in my pioneer running over trees is more fun lol
Thinking it’s about great for me too. Be a perfect rig to leave behind if you decided on having a couple beers...

Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
I think your buddies black x3 is the best looking. Too bad ya cant see out of it. But that rig strikes me like a Ferrari!
I too think the X3 is best looking. Then Talon, YXZ and RZR is my least favorite. More because of the decals all over it. I do like the LED "fangs" on front of 19 RZR.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I've seen about 6 dealers posting they got a 1000R in this afternoon for "Demos" popping up all over FB. @Tramguage1 dealership got one in this afternoon too. Mike how long before you drive it? :D
I havent heard fro. Them yet. I will check it out.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Which dealer did you see?

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Fighting or feels odd ? big difference all depends on your riding area , and experience, willing to accept or adapt to new technology. We all have machines that ride different to each other due to mods or wear or damage. Until I hear of a thousand mile report or I own a Talon I reserve my judgement on the traction control technology .

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!