Talon First Talon Ride Event Next Week... Review coming soon!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Gear reduction w/31's same top speed as a talon. Heavier cage, beadlocks, tires, skid & accessories also. Still have stock suspension.

I think you’re sandbagging! Those fox X2’s are worth quadruple the price of the QS3s

And who knows what else has went into your build in the mad scientist lab!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think you’re sandbagging! Those fox X2’s are worth quadruple the price of the QS3s

And who knows what else has went into your build in the mad scientist lab!
I’d actually want to know diff with igr. The rest is starting to become unfair

Reactions: Rambo and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Gear reduction w/31's same top speed as a talon. Heavier cage, beadlocks, tires, skid & accessories also. Still have stock suspension.
Sorry, but what the heck is a YXZ. Is that Can-Am. Or Yamaha. Or something else. Interested. Thanks.
:)
Caper

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
IMG 2318

Reactions: Caper
advertisement
Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
@Cuoutdoors its obvious we don’t see eye to eye on the i4wd and I’m not going to debate that but I sure as hell will agree with you on thier comments on it! Holy s*** those guys are dumb! Don’t mean to be an asshole to them but come on! If a company is going to allow me to ride a machine (any machine) I’m going to learn ALL I CAN about that machine. Especially if I’m going to do a review on it! Should’ve just said it had a different type of system and they didn’t have enough time to evaluate and move on.
Oh wow. I go by a Yamaha dealer about once a week, and I’ve never seen anything like that. So, a 1,000.
How wide would that be. Nice colour. Thanks
Caper
64” wide. 90 inch wherlbase

Last edited:
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand

first time I watched a video from Fischer. It will be the last. Not because of his negative tilt. Was surprised how little he knew of the Talon he was reviewing. Most of his positive comments were like

64” wide. 90 inch wherlbase
There review was a trainwreck... But they did point out some good things others didn't mention. I think they were more disappointed in the higher rpm power, sxsblog mentioned the same on the R review. It's tough to make the big HP numbers with a geared trans and still have enough bottom end power so there is a tradeoff there. The belt machines can run a big cam and make the top end hp because the clutch does not engage till 5k rpm.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I think I overheard the SXSblog day it handles whoops better than the YXZ....

Just a thought :p
I thought they said the X did better than the R in the whoops at the end of the video.

advertisement