100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I only just returned from a two month trip across the western states. I didn't ever have a good enough link to the internet to post stuff up and I could only do it through my not so smart phone. I did some through FB only because it was much easier to upload stuff and tag the forum in some of those posts. Maybe it was just me. I have about 1000 pix and videos to share but as with the good times, bad things can and will happen at times too. I was involved in an accident while visiting in Idaho. I and the P5 are fine but someone was seriously injured and had to be life flighted to a hospital and that has been hanging heavily across my head and shoulders. I will not say more about it so please just keep those involved in your thoughts and prayers. I will start posting up places I visited and photos of what I saw. Give me a little time and hopefully there will be found hope in all things both great and small. At this point and time, I've decided to give it all up to God. Thanks for your patience.
IMG 2636

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Things happen, beyond our control. Accidents don't pick sides they occur. Glad you are ok, wish the best for others involved that weren't as lucky. Glad to see what you have to share when you are up to it.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm sorry. I will pray.

I'll be a little more careful on the trail. Maybe others will too. That's an awfully small silver lining.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I only just returned from a two month trip across the western states. I didn't ever have a good enough link to the internet to post stuff up and I could only do it through my not so smart phone. I did some through FB only because it was much easier to upload stuff and tag the forum in some of those posts. Maybe it was just me. I have about 1000 pix and videos to share but as with the good times, bad things can and will happen at times too. I was involved in an accident while visiting in Idaho. I and the P5 are fine but someone was seriously injured and had to be life flighted to a hospital and that has been hanging heavily across my head and shoulders. I will not say more about it so please just keep those involved in your thoughts and prayers. I will start posting up places I visited and photos of what I saw. Give me a little time and hopefully there will be found hope in all things both great and small. At this point and time, I've decided to give it all up to God. Thanks for your patience.
View attachment 54156
Prayers are being offered to the Lord for the injured.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A deep gratitude for your offerings. I thank thee all.

Reactions: Miss_Oak

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!