Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Maybe next week you can pile everything around your Talon and at least include it in the accessory pics. But label the boxes so we can tell what everything is

Last edited:
advertisement
Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Not real sure, dealer installed when I purchased. I will see if I can find any info.
Probably leaning towards 5+2 (+38mm) offset... i like the idea of the hub being inside the outer rim and it splits the difference between 6+1 & 4+3... might run it without rear spacers but the 5+2 will require smaller spacers than if I ran 6+1 (I think)

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Ordered the 10-80 pre-filter R2 now that it is back in stock... still waiting for the Club Store items to ship. Any ETA @Hondasxs ?
Will you at least install that one or if your tired the stickers that come with everything should be easy enough. Gotta start somewhere.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!