Talon TerryH's 1000 X build.....

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Do you have an idea what it will cost changing over to the 2022 front grill (not counting paint if needed)?

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have it on order but all the mesh grilles are on back order with no delivery date. I had a custom grille from Razor Edge Design on the Talon already so I ordered a custom '22 grille from them.

View attachment 356491
That's what I figured you were going to say. Just making sure I didn't miss something! That's going to look good!

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
One more little project underway. Swap over to the 2022 grille, Why? Because I can. :D

Bunch of backorders so had to mix and match colors to get the pieces. It'll all be white soon enough.

View attachment 356316
Is this one piece or two? What do you ask for when you order this? I might as well get the parts started too. :)

Reactions: TerryH
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
It's actually 3 pieces. You need #2, #3 and #4 on the list at a minimum. There are assorted colors for 3 and 4. Unfortunately I'm guessing that all colors may be on backorder now. I also ordered #5, #6 and #7. All of those are on backorder.

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
I clicked on your link to order the parts. Added everything to the cart for a total of $170.98, I'm okay with that.
Then went for the shipping. $203.66 just for shipping. That's crazy. More for shipping then the price of the parts. Did you get that high price shipping?
Need to look around some more.

• Wow
Reactions: CID
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
I clicked on your link to order the parts. Added everything to the cart for a total of $170.98, I'm okay with that.
Then went for the shipping. $203.66 just for shipping. That's crazy. More for shipping then the price of the parts. Did you get that high price shipping?
Need to look around some more.
The link was just to get the part numbers. I never order anything from them directly but they have all the online catalogs. I ordered from my local dealer. You need to call the dealer and give them the needed part numbers because some of the parts are likely to be on backorder.

Reactions: lowranger
lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
The link was just to get the part numbers. I never order anything from them directly but they have all the online catalogs. I ordered from my local dealer. You need to call the dealer and give them the needed part numbers because some of the parts are likely to be on backorder.
That was going to be my next step on Tuesday.
Thanks Terry.

Reactions: TerryH
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Bandit Level 5 shocks are on the Talon. :) Initial impression from riding on our property and thru the neighborhood is this is going to be a big leap forward for our X. Incredibly plush but still feels very stable with a side load. Install and review video in process. I'll have a ride review video to follow. It will take me a bit to get the adjustments made for the setup to be at a premium. Also super happy with the All Thingz UTV limit strap kit.

(ALL 4) TALON X 2 SEAT MODEL SERIES 46 LEVEL 5 | Bandit UTV

Front1
Front3
IMG 0983
IMG 0988
IMG 1016
Rear1

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
What, no ammo can? :eek:

I rrPfhgd XL

😎

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Smittyp and CID

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!