Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
All thingz UTV Talon limit straps review/install including dealing with some issues with getting the limit straps on the Talon.

Very well done sir!
I ordered a set of these straps on Friday, suppose to be here today. Looking forward to getting them on.
Ill post it in my build.

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
The link was just to get the part numbers. I never order anything from them directly but they have all the online catalogs. I ordered from my local dealer. You need to call the dealer and give them the needed part numbers because some of the parts are likely to be on backorder.
Stopped by the dealer today. Got all parts ordered (2,3,4,5,6,7). Total of $173.47. Only thing that wasn't back ordered was the red grill. We'll see how long it takes for the other stuff to start trickling in. Thanks again Terry!

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Stopped by the dealer today. Got all parts ordered (2,3,4,5,6,7). Total of $173.47. Only thing that wasn't back ordered was the red grill. We'll see how long it takes for the other stuff to start trickling in. Thanks again Terry!
Interesting. Let me know if you get that red mesh. My dealer says it's also on backorder.

Reactions: Smittyp
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
My painter looks super happy about all the prep it takes to paint this textured piece that was never designed to be painted for the '22 grille conversion. lol... Love ya Steve. :)

52411710894 7ab8f79717 b

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Crap like this is why I'm am glad to not be the painter any more. lol... Not to mention bosses with stupid ideas all the time.
Management has it bennies, eh? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TerryH
TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Any of your grille parts starting to trickle in?
I have everything less the mesh grille insert itself and the aftermarket grille insert from Razor Edge Design. Should have the custom insert from RED this week. Hopefully get the other pieces painted this week as well. If all of that happens I'll be installing this weekend with video of course. Whatever is still on backorder form Honda is likely not to be available until after the first of the year. That's what my dealer is saying anyway.

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
I have everything less the mesh grille insert itself and the aftermarket grille insert from Razor Edge Design. Should have the custom insert from RED this week. Hopefully get the other pieces painted this week as well. If all of that happens I'll be installing this weekend with video of course. Whatever is still on backorder form Honda is likely not to be available until after the first of the year. That's what my dealer is saying anyway.
Glad to hear you got all your back ordered parts. Looking forward to your video.
Hope your dealer is wrong about back order parts not showing up until after the first of the year.

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
Glad to hear you got all your back ordered parts. Looking forward to your video.
Hope your dealer is wrong about back order parts not showing up until after the first of the year.
I got in before the parts that were absolutely necessary went to backorder. That's why I ended up with one black and one blue headlight panel. I've heard the same backorder time line from several guys on the Facebook groups on these parts so I'm pretty sure that's going to be the deal now.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!