drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm exactly the opposite. I spent my childhood years living in the suburbs of Chicago and the family did most of our vacationing times in Northern Wisconsin. Early in my 20s I moved to Kentucky with a friend, married and have lived here for the last almost 35 years. I hate the 90's. I don't like the 80's, can live with the 70's and start feeling alive at 65 and below. Most of my adult vacations have been to or around the Quetico in Canada or around the northern borders. My wife, who is a native Kentuckian gives me grief about choosing a life down here and complaining about the heat. She's always right and because of her, I will stay. I love the fall and winter, cutting wood, hunting, camping. Now starts the very best time of year to be outside riding. I live on a bit of acreage and ride some almost everyday. I have nearing 600 miles on my Honda, almost everyone of them on my property. I say bring on the cold and let the seat keep me warm
:)
More power to ya

Reactions: AKRider
1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm exactly the opposite. I spent my childhood years living in the suburbs of Chicago and the family did most of our vacationing times in Northern Wisconsin. Early in my 20s I moved to Kentucky with a friend, married and have lived here for the last almost 35 years. I hate the 90's. I don't like the 80's, can live with the 70's and start feeling alive at 65 and below. Most of my adult vacations have been to or around the Quetico in Canada or around the northern borders. My wife, who is a native Kentuckian gives me grief about choosing a life down here and complaining about the heat. She's always right and because of her, I will stay. I love the fall and winter, cutting wood, hunting, camping. Now starts the very best time of year to be outside riding. I live on a bit of acreage and ride some almost everyday. I have nearing 600 miles on my Honda, almost everyone of them on my property. I say bring on the cold and let the seat keep me warm

Ned where in W.KY are you?

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I am the same way, and I still don't think there's anywhere I had rather live besides the Natural State. The summers are brutal, but spring, fall and winter are great. Everything you could ever need in one state, but I'm biased.

ErikHonda4Life

ErikHonda4Life

Jun 6, 2015
did I miss it what was the cost?$$$$$$

J

JTW

I'm with ya!! I love it here but.. I like it cool!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!