Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well have a few things coming from some awesome members here. Got a couple things on way but modest for a minute. Will run most damaged plastics till used or they come off back order. Few other things I’ll repair.
Needed to hit the dirt
Shock rebuilt, left fender and brackets, all plastics around left front including inner fender area and dash. Headlight and grill, inner driver door and latch, rear axle and radiator. This weekend I’ll lightly assemble it best can and try to figure out what’s missing. I do hate working on rig someone else took apart, that’ll probably cost me a couple days and missing stuff.
Yep I was thinking the same when I saw the pictures that were first posted

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@CumminsPusher I have a decent x2 talon tune when ur ready lol. Not a bunch to be had but 15% quicker 0-10 and 5% on the rest. Thank Remi for that.
Hhaha your welcome! But I was you that did the dirty work! Thanks bud 🍻
That thing runs like a Raped Ape! Holy $hit! the launch in Low will give u the runs!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher I have a decent x2 talon tune when ur ready lol. Not a bunch to be had but 15% quicker 0-10 and 5% on the rest. Thank Remi for that.
There’s no one I’d trust more to use a tune from. Still running your old version on the Pioneer.
Did you mess with shift points or anything else?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm sure you'll figure out something to burn in it.

Speaking of which...I kinda lost track, but did you finally quit the cigs?

Looking at all the stuff people are sending you. What a great bunch we have here.
Very sore subject but hanging in there at about 5/day. f***ing hate it
Ya I’ve always loved this site, people here make it. I’m very appreciative especially with the poor availability of things. I owe some beers!

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There’s no one I’d trust more to use a tune from. Still running your old version on the Pioneer.
Did you mess with shift points or anything else?
when he did my pioneer, the shift points are real smooth.
like a….smoooooth Opertaterrrrrr
who sang that song🤔
no homo!😂

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Very sore subject but hanging in there at about 5/day. f***ing hate it

Hang in there CP. Been fighting this battle for a couple yrs myself now. I'll cut way down then ramp back up depending on the job and stress level. I know, no excuse but pretty hard to just cold turkey when you've been smoking since you were 12.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hang in there CP. Been fighting this battle for a couple yrs myself now. I'll cut way down then ramp back up depending on the job and stress level. I know, no excuse but pretty hard to just cold turkey when you've been smoking since you were 12.
Same exact story here Trig.

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
Nah it’s ok. Just embarrassed I’m still dealing with it. Very strong willed and motivated when I want to do something but this struggle is real.
Nothing to be embarrassed about CP I’ve struggled quitting as well. With me it’s about stress and it definitely makes me smoke more. I am down to about 6 to 7 a day but on a real stressful day this is me.
B362E5CD 4F39 426B B6BE 8C3163929D91

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same exact story here Trig.
Nothing to be embarrassed about CP I’ve struggled quitting as well. With me it’s about stress and it definitely makes me smoke more. I am down to about 6 to 7 a day but on a real stressful day this is me.
View attachment 314703
If I can do it I know y'all can. Y'all got this. Just think ... more money for sxs parts

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!