Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well Hell CP. Your build is farther along than mine methinks.
WB
Ya you need to get moving! I promised you last year by Spring. Going to be a group of 4-5 of us up leaving new marks on trees with them.
Gunna have to relearn woods riding so we don’t litter the trails up with colored plastics but it’ll be fun trying to stay up with the Pioneers😉

82BB8BFF 6AC7 433A A6F7 DBFC9402C315
49359277 231E 4D6A B7E8 3450DBF642BE

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
#NTC for a zero percent discount at SuperATV. It’s good for your entire order even unlike all the email sales they’ve been running the last few months. 🤣🤣
Was hoping that zero percent was still going through.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Eltobgi, my partner in destruction. Man I’ve missed you. We gots to figure something out it’s been way too long.
I’ve been waiting for you to get a Talon so I’d have an excuse to get one, lol! A Talon adventure would be sweet! But knowing us we’d baby them and spend more time shining them up than riding and when we did ride we would not exceed 25 mph😉

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Alright getting down to the heart of the damage. Everything on the lower frame I trust, I’m not seeing any continuing damage further then originally thought, it took it all right at the dash and stopped at the structure under the door. Did find a couple cross threaded bolts that I’m sure was factory, kinda hate seeing that still showing up years after my ‘16’s. But I know that’s common in other makes.
0DDEAC08 AB7A 46CB 9466 A7CA242F41FA

Here’s damage from Trailing arm being ripped off the machine. IMHO that looks a little weak, it was double sheer like front but tore that out too, looks like I’ll beef both sides up a bit. It did take a hit though, bolt is bent and bushing is shot. I’ll get them coming.

E0B9B8B5 9A75 4871 A297 3B61B64B494A

Found the driver door hinge bar bent as well, not surprising if you saw the inner door which is on the way. So I’ll get the hinge assembly ordered up as well.

18DBB286 D537 4CE2 8FB6 A0923AB0107B

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Alright getting down to the heart of the damage. Everything on the lower frame I trust, I’m not seeing any continuing damage further then originally thought, it took it all right at the dash and stopped at the structure under the door. Did find a couple cross threaded bolts that I’m sure was factory, kinda hate seeing that still showing up years after my ‘16’s. But I know that’s common in other makes.
View attachment 316370

Here’s damage from Trailing arm being ripped off the machine. IMHO that looks a little weak, it was double sheer like front but tore that out too, looks like I’ll beef both sides up a bit. It did take a hit though, bolt is bent and bushing is shot. I’ll get them coming.

View attachment 316371

Found the driver door hinge bar bent as well, not surprising if you saw the inner door which is on the way. So I’ll get the hinge assembly ordered up as well.

View attachment 316372
Stop digging!!! Just put it together and ride

H

HondaTech

View attachment 316370

View attachment 316371

View attachment 316372

Get RaceCo's trailing arm pivot braces, ive seen a couple units with those mount holes enlarged from regular use.

We're a dealer for them, i can possibly get some in the box when we send the rest of the stuff if we've got them in stock.

Id have it together, but ive been on Georgia since Friday
Thumbnail IMG 8517  183281630362935

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!