Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Get RaceCo's trailing arm pivot braces, ive seen a couple units with those mount holes enlarged from regular use.

We're a dealer for them, i can possibly get some in the box when we send the rest of the stuff if we've got them in stock.

Id have it together, but ive been on Georgia since Friday View attachment 316384
Well damn I see how those would go right in. Ok so I’ll just cut out the torn section and replace with same gauge steel and use those, that would fix it up nicely. Good call. Alright add those onto the bill if you will.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just a positive shout out to Powersportsnation that’s selling used UTV on eBay. Most of the part I have bought through them, they have been on top of shipping and responded to every question quickly. Very good customer service. Part showed up today and unfortunately was wrong side, here was the response. Hard to get that kinda service right now

81487DF7 5691 4AC4 B411 1A2646022994

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just a positive shout out to Powersportsnation that’s selling used UTV on eBay. Most of the part I have bought through them, they have been on top of shipping and responded to every question quickly. Very good customer service. Part showed up today and unfortunately was wrong side, here was the response. Hard to get that kinda service right now

View attachment 316563
that's how you get and keep customers

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Big delivery day today. Feels like the old days.

3B3215D7 7D09 4DE4 AC4E A00BA85D2519

feel bad though looks like delivery guy ate s*** in my driveway😳

294E8D61 79B9 4F48 8994 75C81A6F8F64

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got the trailing arm braces that @HondaTech suggested. Looks exactly like what I needed. I wanted them before welded up the torn factory mounts so make sure they can still have clearance going in.

E26A5693 E56A 4743 B7B1 415E528F1DB3

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Got the trailing arm braces that @HondaTech suggested. Looks exactly like what I needed. I wanted them before welded up the torn factory mounts so make sure they can still have clearance going in.

View attachment 317502
Dayem, the previous photo made them look MUCH smaller, those things are YUGE!!! :oops:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dayem, the previous photo made them look MUCH smaller, those things are YUGE!!! :oops:
I’ve got big hands too. I thought same thing. Was worried a little it was a little of a gimmick but then picked up the box and thought holy crap someone sent me a brick. Opened up and immediately didn’t feel so bad about the price. Very well made and I totally see now how they work. They don’t rely at all on factory hole. Should last.
Oh and side note, I was going to replace the bushing that took hit but factory doesn’t make replacement, you need to buy the whole arm. Parts dealer said most manufacturers are like that. I thought that stupid and I didn’t spend a ton of time but couldn’t find anyone that does make it. One of you all might know of something. But I don’t see damage so going to run it.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I’ve got big hands too. I thought same thing. Was worried a little it was a little of a gimmick but then picked up the box and thought holy crap someone sent me a brick. Opened up and immediately didn’t feel so bad about the price. Very well made and I totally see now how they work. They don’t rely at all on factory hole. Should last.
Oh and side note, I was going to replace the bushing that took hit but factory doesn’t make replacement, you need to buy the whole arm. Parts dealer said most manufacturers are like that. I thought that stupid and I didn’t spend a ton of time but couldn’t find anyone that does make it. One of you all might know of something. But I don’t see damage so going to run it.
They were talking about that bushing not being replaceable in another thread but I don't remember if it was about an X or R. I don't remember where or who though.

Found it here, starting on post #29 -

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
They were talking about that bushing not being replaceable in another thread but I don't remember if it was about an X or R. I don't remember where or who though.

Found it here, starting on post #29 -
Ah leave it to @PaulF to figure it out. Ya by what I could find there wasn’t a direct fit either. I’m pretty sure mine is ok so running it. That’s good information though, probably be back to looking into that down the road

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Kinda sucks in a way with the Talon. I feel like I know as much as most on the Pioneer, there really wasn’t much I didn’t tear into, rebuild or build. Was the first with so many things on that machine and really feel I know it. I thought that at least some of that would transfer over to the Talon and things would go easier this time. Well I couldn’t have been more wrong. Other then steering wheel and headlights damn near everything different. Don’t mind learning new things but figured I wouldn’t have to.
Never been one to copy or follow but I think this time on many things it’s going to come into play. Without doubt. I’m glad a couple of you guys really know your stuff, it’s going to make a few things not only easier but much cheaper. This machine is not the Pioneer!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Oh and wtf? What’s this paint code even mean??? Doesn’t pull up in any automotive paint that I have access to. Grrr. Did spray out at work with closest color I could find by memory alone, not even remotely close. Going to have to bench mix.

4F130EF2 B580 47EF 8692 B59D87E3BF84

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Oh and wtf? What’s this paint code even mean??? Doesn’t pull up in any automotive paint that I have access to. Grrr. Did spray out at work with closest color I could find by memory alone, not even remotely close. Going to have to bench mix.

View attachment 317547
Wow, the master is scratching his head. HA! You be the man to pull it off!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!