P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We lost the Warn wireless remote for our winch this weekend so I decided to try one of these. Ordered two sets in case we loose another remote however it comes with two. Should work fine but if not still have the ol trusty dash switch. We don't do the corded remote anymore it's just too much to carry. View attachment 35563

I've had good luck with those. I think you'll like it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I've had good luck with those. I think you'll like it.
That's great to hear! I kind of figured it would work OK it's a pretty simple task. I'm hoping that the two sets are different frequencies I might use one as a rear winch remote too but that's probably asking too much LOL

Reactions: sharp
popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey cp just found out july 29th we are going to fernwood ID for a wedding. Its sat afternoon. But looking to turn it into a 5 day weekend. Hoping that you might be able to give us a guided tour of your best ohv park?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and JTW
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey CP, think we can take up a collection to buy @Delton a real roof? This is embarrassing. A40896170cea4e77917fd84633285a908b9634c1c464fa5c4e4d1b6813f765bf

Samsung G-7 Active

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We lost the Warn wireless remote for our winch this weekend so I decided to try one of these. Ordered two sets in case we loose another remote however it comes with two. Should work fine but if not still have the ol trusty dash switch. We don't do the corded remote anymore it's just too much to carry. View attachment 35563
That's exactly what I have. Different name but same remote. Been working great for over a year now.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's exactly what I have. Different name but same remote. Been working great for over a year now.

That's great to hear! I was pissed when we lost ours but if this works like you guys say I'll be plenty happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's great to hear! I was pissed when we lost ours but if this works like you guys say I'll be plenty happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My only complaint is the winch will operate for a split second longer after you release the button. I've learned to anticipate when I want it to stop. Love having 2 of them.

advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tennessee Woody Edition... now I'm kinda glad I didn't camp on the mountain this weekend!

Two popcile sticks and a roll of black electrical tape is what you need to make it thru the night!

Reactions: JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!