P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The Big Brown truck is scrambling to stay up this week. Programmer got here yesterday rear shocks and new front winch tomorrow Friday should be most of the cab heater/cooler goods, a few more switches, 5/16 front and 1/4 rear winch rope along with a new controller for rear winch and today ordered new exhaust system and a couple other trinkets.

Most everything going in this weekend won't be noticeable but should definitely give Puddle Jumper some new found attitude and some comfort. Lots to do before riding season starts but like I had mentioned to a member yesterday I've been working solid for over two years now on three huge Pioneer builds and I'm wanting to kick back and enjoy it more. Sick of riding the weekend and busting ass on it all week just to put it back together and ride.

April is slow down and ride hard, and I'll limit this to a project a month from then. It's go time from here figuring everything out because there's as much going in now as there has been till now. Excited to ride this thing finished or at least more kinda finished lol.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a little curious to see if the fox will bolt up in the rear with the HL brackets or if they will have to be removedo_O

Im very curious too. I don't want to lose the lift. Looking at wheel spacers to give more clearance. My rear is 3" narrower than the fronts now. I'm hoping the come in with remote reservoirs.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Big Brown truck is scrambling to stay up this week. Programmer got here yesterday rear shocks and new front winch tomorrow Friday should be most of the cab heater/cooler goods, a few more switches, 5/16 front and 1/4 rear winch rope along with a new controller for rear winch and today ordered new exhaust system and a couple other trinkets.

Most everything going in this weekend won't be noticeable but should definitely give Puddle Jumper some new found attitude and some comfort. Lots to do before riding season starts but like I had mentioned to a member yesterday I've been working solid for over two years now on three huge Pioneer builds and I'm wanting to kick back and enjoy it more. Sick of riding the weekend and busting ass on it all week just to put it back together and ride.

April is slow down and ride hard, and I'll limit this to a project a month from then. It's go time from here figuring everything out because there's as much going in now as there has been till now. Excited to ride this thing finished or at least more kinda finished lol.
Are you going to keep the cab on all year long?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Im very curious too. I don't want to lose the lift. Looking at wheel spacers to give more clearance. My rear is 3" narrower than the fronts now. I'm hoping the come in with remote reservoirs.

I'm hoping they will clear with redrill or something easy. Not giving up clearance here either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I guess I phrased that wrong. I hate having to be enclosed. I like it for crap weather just can't wait for open cab again.

I almost pulled mine off because it's been so warm here later. Going to be lows in the low 20's and highs in the 30-low 40's this weekend for our ride again. Figure I'll leave it on again. I also like NOT getting hit in the face all the time... when we meet in April I'll make sure and run up and swat you in the face with a branch! Hahaha (it's a gesture of love for a trail rider)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I almost pulled mine off because it's been so warm here later. Going to be lows in the low 20's and highs in the 30-low 40's this weekend for our ride again. Figure I'll leave it on again. I also like NOT getting hit in the face all the time... when we meet in April I'll make sure and run up and swat you in the face with a branch! Hahaha (it's a gesture of love for a trail rider)

By then I'll take it like a champ!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Haha. I bet you would. I'm glad we have a climate here that is conducive to riding all year if we want to.

Better than us in the winter that's for sure but your temperatures change drastically from day to Day. One nice thing here in the summer if it was 90° yesterday there's a good chance it's going to be 90° tomorrow it's really easy to plan stuff. Weather here only sucks for about three months and for people that like the snow that's great. At Christmas time I like snow I'm just too damn old to like it solid for three months

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Better than us in the winter that's for sure but your temperatures change drastically from day to Day. One nice thing here in the summer if it was 90° yesterday there's a good chance it's going to be 90° tomorrow it's really easy to plan stuff. Weather here only sucks for about three months and for people that like the snow that's great. At Christmas time I like snow I'm just too damn old to like it solid for three months

Yea it's supposed to break all records today. 85 and tomorrow night is 25. Craziness. That's why we have tornadoes and severe storm outbreaks.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yea it's supposed to break all records today. 85 and tomorrow night is 25. Craziness. That's why we have tornadoes and severe storm outbreaks.

I think I might leave the enclosure on till AFTER Tennessee 85 sure sounds good though!!! Man I'd love that

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8796
Well the rears are sexy! Much much larger then the fronts. When we got Fox for the 700 they were same size all the way around these aren't close! Again variable rate springs in fact even more so.
Good news so far for all of us wondering if they'll go with a lift, notice offset reservoir...might just go. I've got to eat but very very shortly after that we'll know! I'm looking at these and think Honda made up for the self levelers. I think there was some time involved in manufacturing VERY EXCITED HERE!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 36162 Well the rears are sexy! Much much larger then the fronts. When we got Fox for the 700 they were same size all the way around these aren't close! Again variable rate springs in fact even more so.
Good news so far for all of us wondering if they'll go with a lift, notice offset reservoir...might just go. I've got to eat but very very shortly after that we'll know! VERY EXCITED HERE!

EAT?!?! You have to what??? Cook eggs on the exhaust... let's go pokey! Get er' done! Seriously though... those look sweet... almost regretting my elkas... almost.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
EAT?!?! You have to what??? Cook eggs on the exhaust... let's go pokey! Get er' done! Seriously though... those look sweet... almost regretting my elkas... almost.

Just got home dinner done you know how it is lol. Family first

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!