image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 17813 View attachment 17811

Got the brakes"fixed" through a bolt with lock tight. My suggestion is not to ride hard with a belt like this. Engine braking is so nice!about got kicked out when they saw us pulling a mattress the guy crapped himself had a great night even though only back brakes. We'll keep going:)
View attachment 17806 View attachment 17807 View attachment 17808 View attachment 17809 View attachment 17810
Side note
Rough day this morning. Woke up to our older dobberman not moving. Very sad thing. He's been in the woods with us for 11 years I guess he died in a place he loves. He was the best dog literally everyone's friend a loving dog that lived life. Dobbie we'll miss you View attachment 17812[/QUOTE
So sorry you lost your buddy. At least he passed surrounded by those that loved him.
So sorry about you losing your buddy. At least he passed surrounded by those that loved him.

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 17813 View attachment 17811

Got the brakes"fixed" through a bolt with lock tight. My suggestion is not to ride hard with a belt like this. Engine braking is so nice!about got kicked out when they saw us pulling a mattress the guy crapped himself had a great night even though only back brakes. We'll keep going:)
View attachment 17806 View attachment 17807 View attachment 17808 View attachment 17809 View attachment 17810
Side note
Rough day this morning. Woke up to our older dobberman not moving. Very sad thing. He's been in the woods with us for 11 years I guess he died in a place he loves. He was the best dog literally everyone's friend a loving dog that lived life. Dobbie we'll miss you View attachment 17812
Very sorry to hear that you lost your pup. It's so hard to lose a member of your family. He's still with you in spirit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Made it to the fireworks show a little messing around afterwards:) hope everyone is having a good Forth!

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A
Sorry about you loss man. At least y'all were enjoying the outdoors together and it was peaceful.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Really cool:) everyone is taking time tomorrow to go up to our normal camp spot with Dobbie. We're going to lay him to rest there he spent all of his life chasing the kids around the woods. He loved life and it shows how much he meant to everyone. The whole Group will be there. Even in crisis sometimes things will be ok. Thanks for the kind words it's much appreciated.

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Sorry about the loss of your pet ,We lost one of ours last year still can get teared up over her.
Our animals are loved just like our kids.My boys are grown now so the dogs are our kids.
We feel for you and your family .

Reactions: Dp5hunter
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's weird how close they become.we decided to stay an extra day just for some peace. Today just being mellow talking good stories. Went out some pretty good stuff my friends dad driving still no brakes or mercy. What a machine. Even with all that's going on no worries from the Honda. The people that run the place and lost their pioneer invited us for a boat ride to the cabin. Pioneer came in the back way. These are the greatest people ever. Really helped the family.ill upload more photos as soon as we get better service. Just got word friends are in the woods stuck. They weren't with us but about 15 miles out. They are out of gas 25mi from anywhere pioneer to the rescue Image

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
A

Really cool:) everyone is taking time tomorrow to go up to our normal camp spot with Dobbie. We're going to lay him to rest there he spent all of his life chasing the kids around the woods. He loved life and it shows how much he meant to everyone. The whole Group will be there. Even in crisis sometimes things will be ok. Thanks for the kind words it's much appreciated.
Sorry for your loss.
I hope I go out that way - slip away quietly in a place I love. Loved ones nearby.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 17857 View attachment 17857 It's weird how close they become.we decided to stay an extra day just for some peace. Today just being mellow talking good stories. Went out some pretty good stuff my friends dad driving still no brakes or mercy. What a machine. Even with all that's going on no worries from the Honda. The people that run the place and lost their pioneer invited us for a boat ride to the cabin. Pioneer came in the back way. These are the greatest people ever. Really helped the family.ill upload more photos as soon as we get better service. Just got word friends are in the woods stuck. They weren't with us but about 15 miles out. They are out of gas 25mi from anywhere pioneer to the rescue View attachment 17868
Well we left care packages for the stranded bikes on main trails The trails here go for days. We got word they made it back so that was great!
Steve the care taker of this great place taking us across the big lake. The kids had fun me too. That was a great distraction. Made it to Steves dock to shoot off a few little fireworks. Last night was a great night everything worked out pretty well. The tree house is always fun theses are great people! Packing up now to head home then go back up and find a nice spot to lay our dog down.
m

Last edited:
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Rest in peace our gentle giant. You are where you loved it the most and went to sleep with the sounds of the forest

Last edited:
amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I buried my first dog when I was 16, it was pretty difficult and I think it should be for anyone with pets. But you just gotta remember that now he or she is out in the woods with all the other critters where I'm sure it loved to be!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I just hit like on that till my fingers bled! Thank you so much! We're still not great. That dog taught my daughter to walk literally. Slept with her most every night and died half way onto her bed in the bus. He just wanted to be with her. She woke up to that at 10yo. It was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen. Didn't mean to bring it up here but that's us and our family and part of our experience good or bad. He wasn't just a dog in the backyard and will be missed. Thank you!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A couple additional pics from last weekend. Really did have fun till the obvious. Kids (and adults got a kick out of the lighting. Now I'm glad my lightbar was stolen and replaced this one is a lot of fun. People thought the cops were called as we came into camp once with red/blues flashing on the lightbar and whips and siren Bluetoothed in. Childish fun but sometimes that keeps you younger and way cooler with the little ones:) so glad to be back on the trails. Side note we started driving with the red/blue/orange it was spectacular at showing terrain and texture. Wish we had others to ride with hate being this far from everyone. Sometimes we have to make our own parties. It'd be so much fun to ride with all the pioneers here. Maybe someday.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CumminsPusher updated CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 18189 View attachment 18173 View attachment 18174 View attachment 18175 View attachment 18176 View attachment 18179 View attachment 18181 View attachment 18182 View attachment 18183 View attachment 18184 View attachment 18185 View attachment 18186 View attachment 18187 View attachment 18188 View attachment 18189 View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

View updates to this showcase item...

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not good

Better

FINALLY did it! Been pulling around a pioneer on a broken 500$ sled trailer for years. 4 flats two holes cut in the deck multiple holes from the weight of the 2k vehicle and one seized wheel bearing later we were finally able to get a new trailer:) been contemplating selling out '92dodge Cummins because of financial things and finally did it. Was offered 8000 for it (not too many trucks that old are worth that) and ran with it. After payoff we were able to pay a couple things and get our trailer. Will miss the truck because it helped us and others to get up into the woods damn what a good Ol truck but I guess we'll have a little more room now. I'll miss her but moving on. This trailer will allow us the quad,Pioneer and three bikes in one safe load. If we use it behind the bus we can hold an additional 8 bikes inside. Hopefully it'll more freedom and can still loan the '98 occasionally. We're not stopping this is just too important to our family. Finally no more breakdowns!

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks good! Now you can have peace of mind going down the road.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Congrats on no being " that guy" anymore with the $200 trailer pulling a 20k machine lol
I KNEW you'd say something:) I'm not going to miss it. We've had 3 flats in the last 5 trips. It was getting expensive! Putting a 18k vehicle that weighs 2k on a 500 trailer designed for 1200 pounds is stupid we've always talked about that. Our last trip not only did it cost us a tire but a 125 mi round trip and about 4 hours...grrr

Reactions: sharp
advertisement