P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
had to wash the rig up for this weekend. There will be many spit shined Polaris once a year types that like to that like to flaunt thier turbo rzr's down the dirt roads so I had to represent. Even installed the snorkel (even though I won't be a to run it much here) I love it thanks again Joey!at least Image Image the people that run the place are smart enough to own a p1k. It's the only other one I've been able to ride with. Feeling lonely guys! Thanks for everything once again my attitude is way better now. Everyone have a great 4th stay safe!post pics I'm hopeful wifi will work this place is in gods country.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Image Image Image Thank you all again were are here particularly because of the push from our friends here. Got into camp at 2am after a few problems coming in. My daughter (that's her leading the pack in front of the bus!) had to make the 20mi trek the in on the pioneer but all is good now. We were able to catch up on some much needed sleep here in the woods today:)Not many people up here yet waiting for the rest of our group as well. The daytime running switch works GREAT for the accessory switch!! Not many people up here yet still waiting on the rest of our group. The great people that run this place totaled there Pioneer the other weekend thankfully everything is working out well and thier new silver p1k5D is on the way but we'll be the only Honda here. Help! I'm representing without your assistance! It'll be like riding a dirtbike to a Harley bar! To the two people here buying new pioneers this weekend CONGRATULATIONS! You're going to love this machine! Can't wait for the pics and new stories! Limited service here u miss you all miss the stories and comments. Plummer I'm sorry I won't be able to talk much but you're in my family's hearts and prayers. Stauvo good to see ya back. Sounds weird but I miss all my friends here!lots of great people here some don't have others to spend this weekend with please remember how lucky we are and reach out. No one should be alone! Have a good weekend everyone remember we are free in this country remember why.

My family will toast at 9pm pac time tonight for this occasion I ask all of you to lift a can with us even if it's Pepsi! Please. Be safe everyone and God bless
-CumminsPusher Family & Friends.

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 17743 View attachment 17742 View attachment 17741 Thank you all again were are here particularly because of the push from our friends here. Got into camp at 2am after a few problems coming in. My daughter (that's her leading the pack in front of the bus!) had to make the 20mi trek the in on the pioneer but all is good now. We were able to catch up on some much needed sleep here in the woods today:)Not many people up here yet waiting for the rest of our group as well. The daytime running switch works GREAT for the accessory switch!! Not many people up here yet still waiting on the rest of our group. The great people that run this place totaled there Pioneer the other weekend thankfully everything is working out well and thier new silver p1k5D is on the way but we'll be the only Honda here. Help! I'm representing without your assistance! It'll be like riding a dirtbike to a Harley bar! To the two people here buying new pioneers this weekend CONGRATULATIONS! You're going to love this machine! Can't wait for the pics and new stories! Limited service here u miss you all miss the stories and comments. Plummer I'm sorry I won't be able to talk much but you're in my family's hearts and prayers. Stauvo good to see ya back. Sounds weird but I miss all my friends here!lots of great people here some don't have others to spend this weekend with please remember how lucky we are and reach out. No one should be alone! Have a good weekend everyone remember we are free in this country remember why.

My family will toast at 9pm pac time tonight for this occasion I ask all of you to lift a can with us even if it's Pepsi! Please. Be safe everyone and God bless

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Fair enough @sharp. Thank you!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
10 your time:):)

Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 17743 View attachment 17742 View attachment 17741 Thank you all again were are here particularly because of the push from our friends here. Got into camp at 2am after a few problems coming in. My daughter (that's her leading the pack in front of the bus!) had to make the 20mi trek the in on the pioneer but all is good now. We were able to catch up on some much needed sleep here in the woods today:)Not many people up here yet waiting for the rest of our group as well. The daytime running switch works GREAT for the accessory switch!! Not many people up here yet still waiting on the rest of our group. The great people that run this place totaled there Pioneer the other weekend thankfully everything is working out well and thier new silver p1k5D is on the way but we'll be the only Honda here. Help! I'm representing without your assistance! It'll be like riding a dirtbike to a Harley bar! To the two people here buying new pioneers this weekend CONGRATULATIONS! You're going to love this machine! Can't wait for the pics and new stories! Limited service here u miss you all miss the stories and comments. Plummer I'm sorry I won't be able to talk much but you're in my family's hearts and prayers. Stauvo good to see ya back. Sounds weird but I miss all my friends here!lots of great people here some don't have others to spend this weekend with please remember how lucky we are and reach out. No one should be alone! Have a good weekend everyone remember we are free in this country remember why.

CP that's a good looking crew you've got there. Be safe and have fun. You deserve it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP that's a good looking crew you've got there. Be safe and have fun. You deserve it.
Thanks jbird! Not going to lie were all tired but it'll be worth it in the end. Great to be back! Service is bad but it's nice to communicate some. Have a great weekend guys!!! Btw great looking wheels I love them

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Got the brakes"fixed" through a bolt with lock tight. My suggestion is not to ride hard with a belt like this. Engine braking is so nice!about got kicked out when they saw us pulling a mattress the guy crapped himself had a great night even though only back brakes. We'll keep going:)

Side note
Rough day this morning. Woke up to our older dobberman not moving. Very sad thing. He's been in the woods with us for 11 years I guess he died in a place he loves. He was the best dog literally everyone's friend a loving dog that lived life. Dobbie we'll miss you Image

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
View attachment 17813 View attachment 17811

Got the brakes"fixed" through a bolt with lock tight. My suggestion is not to ride hard with a belt like this. Engine braking is so nice!about got kicked out when they saw us pulling a mattress the guy crapped himself had a great night even though only back brakes. We'll keep going:)
View attachment 17806 View attachment 17807 View attachment 17808 View attachment 17809 View attachment 17810
Side note
Rough day this morning. Woke up to our older dobberman not moving. Very sad thing. He's been in the woods with us for 11 years I guess he died in a place he loves. He was the best dog literally everyone's friend a loving dog that lived life. Dobbie we'll miss you View attachment 17812
Sorry about you loss man. At least y'all were enjoying the outdoors together and it was peaceful.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry about your dog. At least you didn't have to make the decision. On the other hand you've had a bad run lately. Stolen dog, blown engine, now this. Hopefully your luck turns around.

Mike129

Mike129

May 9, 2016
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry about your furry friend. I know the feeling all to well. Thinking of you and yours during this rough time.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sorry about you loss man. At least y'all were enjoying the outdoors together and it was peaceful.

Thank you!! He was our family.

Reactions: Dp5hunter and Tot
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sorry about your dog. At least you didn't have to make the decision. On the other hand you've had a bad run lately. Stolen dog, blown engine, now this. Hopefully your luck turns around.
We're ok. Just a lot. He was were he needed to be

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sorry about your furry friend. I know the feeling all to well. Thinking of you and yours during this rough time.

Thank you Mike we appreciate it! It's amazing to me how much a pet means.

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!