P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I have complete confidence it will work as you have described. I also bypassed the acc tap in approach for one which would not impact the factory electrical. Be sure to bring us along for the ride with photos. Thanks;)
im really excited about this design. I like the auto on/off. Key on nothing will come on its got to be running. It will delay for 12sec which is just cool but best of all it'll never allow the start batt to go below 12.5 ever. Simple 3 wire all accessible and 5$! It'll be redundant because I've got a smart isolater but redundancy is always appreciated. between that, auto lights and I've got a voltage shutoff for the amp it's now set so anyone can run the rig without fear of failure. I'd love to build an all in one setup that's just plug and play.

Reactions: Eltobgi
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It'll go from stock to heavily modified in just under a week so I guess @joeymt33 was correct there but been burning the candle at three ends with an average of 3hrs sleep a night. Working full time, building this, and have done three side jobs for Yamaha dealer for trade work to get the pos 2013 Polaris motor full rebuild trade work grrr and a side job for trade for a Honda generator because I had to sell ours...but we're back baby. Thanks for all the faith it's helped so I can prove myself again. It's been a hell of a ride!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ok new lightbar powered up. I know this is going to seem cheesy to many but the fun factor is through the roof. Plus you can turn on and off any section change colors and use Amber in fog or rain. When my lightbar was stolen I was told to pick one. It took two weeks but I picked one. "Why not" I told myself and my family and friends agreed. The little ones are going to love it! Where we usually camp is donated land connected to millions of unpatroled acres so yes we'll run the Police Mode a bit. It'll be fun to roll up to underage campsites. Our whips and under lighting also can do red/blue and no problem Bluetoothing the siren app! Brennan Huff in Step Brothers said it best - "Activities.":) ideas are realistic with a pioneer

Chipper

Chipper

May 30, 2016
Savannah GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Which is better light bar? Curved or straight? Cree or regular? What's the max size to fit? I measured and I want to mount to net brackets at the top of the roll cage on the front and it is a hair under 52 inch width... Does auxbeam off of amazon good led lights?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 17675 View attachment 17676 Ok new lightbar powered up. I know this is going to seem cheesy to many but the fun factor is through the roof. Plus you can turn on and off any section change colors and use Amber in fog or rain. When my lightbar was stolen I was told to pick one. It took two weeks but I picked one. "Why not" I told myself and my family and friends agreed. The little ones are going to love it! Where we usually camp is donated land connected to millions of unpatroled acres so yes we'll run the Police Mode a bit. It'll be fun to roll up to underage campsites. Our whips and under lighting also can do red/blue and no problem Bluetoothing the siren app! Brennan Huff in Step Brothers said it best - "Activities.":) ideas are realistic with a pioneer

That is so awesome! I want one!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
52 should be ok up there it's close. I think you're saying you have center mount brackets? If not it won't. Be really careful with that width especially up top as this vehicle rolls so much you tend to bang roof a lot. Sometimes with the tires a foot from a tree. Anytime on roof watch limbs. We can't have it up top we had problems with that we get way to tight. Curved by miles for what we do! You don't need to see a mile and curved gives a way better spread. Imo Cree is the best for the money. Phillips is very good as well as osram. Osram you generally need a 4-5d lens or it doesn't spread well. Any lightbar is pretty good now just don't buy into the hype of the "good" ones. You can replace an eBay or Amazon light 10 times for one and they will outlast even a Honda usually.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
View attachment 17675 View attachment 17676 Ok new lightbar powered up. I know this is going to seem cheesy to many but the fun factor is through the roof. Plus you can turn on and off any section change colors and use Amber in fog or rain. When my lightbar was stolen I was told to pick one. It took two weeks but I picked one. "Why not" I told myself and my family and friends agreed. The little ones are going to love it! Where we usually camp is donated land connected to millions of unpatroled acres so yes we'll run the Police Mode a bit. It'll be fun to roll up to underage campsites. Our whips and under lighting also can do red/blue and no problem Bluetoothing the siren app! Brennan Huff in Step Brothers said it best - "Activities.":) ideas are realistic with a pioneer
Oh sh**! That is Bad A**! How about some info on that light bar? :)

Mike129

Mike129

May 9, 2016
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That... is... Awesome! Where did you buy that light bar? Could you post a link or let me know who makes it? Love the updates. I'm still in the process of buying accessories for mine. Brown truck has been to my place 3 times in just over a week

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey... You posted it... Now time to share

Fair enough! If I didn't love this place I wouldn't give up all my secrets. This was a tough find! But here you go. I'll be pissed if this makes it to the popo site!!
By the way its lifetime warranty
52" Color Changing Curved Light Bar

Chipper

Chipper

May 30, 2016
Savannah GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok thanks for the info! I like the bottom mount like you got yours, the only problem I am having is I like joeys side corner lights on the fender bolt and was gonna mirror that idea, do you still like yours in that spot Joey? I just love you guys and fell close to y'all and we ain't even got a chance to ride yet lol thanks again

Reactions: CumminsPusher
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
sorry dude im lazy and dint read through your posts. what happened? did you buy a new rig out of pocket? last i heard honda abandoned you and you were out 4k on a engine and labor?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok thanks for the info! I like the bottom mount like you got yours, the only problem I am having is I like joeys side corner lights on the fender bolt and was gonna mirror that idea, do you still like yours in that spot Joey? I just love you guys and fell close to y'all and we ain't even got a chance to ride yet lol thanks again

I really like the lights mounted on the fenders. It was super easy to mount and the wire tucks under the fender just a couple inches away. I can adjust it on the fly if I need to and so can a passenger for the other side.

I would highly recommend it.

Mike129

Mike129

May 9, 2016
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the info cp. Going to start saving my pennies now.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You're alright chipper. You fit in! Just be careful that wide up there.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!