P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks for the info cp. Going to start saving my pennies now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I didn't say they were cheap but I was able to choose. Luckily it's not the same price as the "other brand" they looked that up and we're ready to get me a 1400 dollar bar locally I said "let me see if I can find one cheaper":) they were very happy

Reactions: sharp and joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Upper roof mount backups in out of the way
The lowers done as well. Front lower fascia crees in.

Chipper

Chipper

May 30, 2016
Savannah GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really like the lights mounted on the fenders. It was super easy to mount and the wire tucks under the fender just a couple inches away. I can adjust it on the fly if I need to and so can a passenger for the other side.

I would highly recommend it.
Thanks and great idea!! I will do mine like this.

Reactions: joeymt33
Chipper

Chipper

May 30, 2016
Savannah GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cp you never cease amaze me! Great ideas with the lights!! y'all keep me glued to the site all day and all night and every second! Got the buggy and About to start my build, it will be a frankenstine collection from y'all, great ideas guys

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
sorry dude im lazy and dint read through your posts. what happened? did you buy a new rig out of pocket? last i heard honda abandoned you and you were out 4k on a engine and labor?
Insurance came through and paid most of what was owed. The motor really would've been tough go through there were three parts unavailable

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Was trying to get them up high without interfering with my soft rear panel. This will work perfectly. And thank you
You're welcome. I tried several spots and that seems the best. I did mount directly to the roof they will vibrate just a little but roof will hold up fine. Rubber bumpers between the ROPS and roof panel next to the lights does the trick and will still allow the roof to move around when a tree is smacked. Also have 15w Cree below to take light directly up to the back

And in each rear step for good corner light that are all on backup system.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You're welcome. I tried several spots and that seems the best. I did mount directly to the roof they will vibrate just a little but roof will hold up fine. Rubber bumpers between the ROPS and roof panel next to the lights does the trick and will still allow the roof to move around when a tree is smacked. Also have 15w Cree below to take light directly up to the back View attachment 17687

And in each rear step for good corner light that are all on backup system. View attachment 17688
I have light envy!:)

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Let's just say it was said before that a pioneer can't follow a rzr in the woods...a rzr with 4 people cannot follow us ESPECIALLY at night! WE LOVE THE WOODS! Lights are very important for us. They make things happen. we add a couple with each rig. 90% of this was on our last one. It wasn't all bought for this one. Someday hopefully shocks!

Last edited:
rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CP...for the flush mounts on the front....did you turn them around....mark the holes for the bolts...drill...than make the cut for the light to go through? I have the lights and ready to do that exact same mode but was worried about measuring/cutting correctly the 1st time:)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP...for the flush mounts on the front....did you turn them around....mark the holes for the bolts...drill...than make the cut for the light to go through? I have the lights and ready to do that exact same mode but was worried about measuring/cutting correctly the 1st time:)
i took the 6 hex out and the face came out you can make diagram that way. I cut a bunch of fins off for weight (makes huge difference) then made a brace to the light to the front 12 bumper bolt. Sturdys it up for branch hits. These lights are money and found thier home back on this build. They totally take care of side light because of the angle. They don't snag on anything. If you notice nothing will ever stick out on our rig in any way if it does it becomes litter

Last edited:
sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Will you show the back side of one when you get back, please?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I thought mine were a bit heavy too.....I may think about trying to cut some fins off....great idea
The plastic where the lower hex is in the fascia will rip out if somethings not done. Most will benefit from just weight loss but we still managed to rip it. The brace fixes that and keeps the light from vibrating.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I did:) and I am greatful!!! My boy stayed up helping and my wife and her friend helped. 2:30 on a work day for us all yes I appreciated that it kept me going. The p1k5 made it in time!! It's going today:):)

Last edited:
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!