P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nothing against jeeps id like to have one additional as nothing but a toy, but if I'm picking, the Pioneer serves me around our acreage better than a Jeep ever would.

I can run trails much faster than a Jeep and not break anything.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nothing against jeeps id like to have one additional as nothing but a toy, but if I'm picking, the Pioneer serves me around our acreage better than a Jeep ever would.

I can run trails much faster than a Jeep and not break anything.
Yes that! If I did run that size I'd be old Landcruiser with a 4bt Cummins myself

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Land Rover D110 with 4bt
Ohana it's funny you say that! I was just looking at this rig I see them all the time cheap but I was thinking how cool for my wife with 4bt. I've always wanted a Durango or newer Lexus version Landcruiser with one for my wife
IMG 9453

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ohana it's funny you say that! I was just looking at this rig I see them all the time cheap but I was thinking how cool for my wife with 4bt. I've always wanted a Durango or newer Lexus version Landcruiser with one for my wifeView attachment 39277

Yep those 4bts can be put in near anything had a buddy with one in an Explorer that got 30mpg

I've always wanted one of these,(black/gray of course)

5e025c4ddb3ccc0806ebd7041aaceec3.jpg

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yep those 4bts can be put in near anything had a buddy with one in an Explorer that got 30mpg

I've always wanted one of these,(black/gray of course)

5e025c4ddb3ccc0806ebd7041aaceec3.jpg

That's a b****en rig! Ya that mileage number is correct. I actually talked an acquaintance to run that in his motorhome. It was a 454 and he complained about 6mpg after the swap he saw 17 and was giddy on the power increase.
Another friend put one in his old ford 1 ton 4x4 and gets 25 regularly. I'd love one. People around here are finally starting to run diesel more for off road it's perfect to have that grunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's a b****en rig! Ya that mileage number is correct. I actually talked an acquaintance to run that in his motorhome. It was a 454 and he complained about 6mpg after the swap he saw 17 and was giddy on the power increase.
Another friend put one in his old ford 1 ton 4x4 and gets 25 regularly. I'd love one. People around here are finally starting to run diesel more for off road it's perfect to have that grunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone thinks so, so a beater is 10k +.

I'll probably never have one because it'd cost me $100k by the time I was done, for a toy.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Everyone thinks so, so a beater is 10k +.

I'll probably never have one because it'd cost me $100k by the time I was done, for a toy.
I'm not sure with the 100k but know how things can go. Damn addictions I think drugs and gambling would be cheaper.

J

JTW

We have several parks for Jeeps locally it's a big thing, but most of them you see are more lightbars than lockers. They are twice as high and near twice as wide. Hard to fit down trails.
The pioneer is actually taller than my rubicon with 35's, lift and a hard top! It's nearly as wide but not quite.. jeep has wheelspacers though. And I actually gave more for the pioneer! Lol.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
J

JTW

I love jeeps and have a couple but I still bought a pioneer.. it just kills me to think about it like that!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
The pioneer is actually taller than my rubicon with 35's, lift and a hard top! It's nearly as wide but not quite.. jeep has wheelspacers though. And I actually gave more for the pioneer! Lol.
Ya but we scrap against trees down the whole side without major damage. If we simply added wheel spacers or different offset wheels we'd be done. I absolutely promise a Jeep wouldn't do this s***. Even a Samurai isn't following without being towed out.
Everyone that I've seen off road Jeeps have a ton of cash into it and it still breaks. You can't drive there and off road then back it still has to be trailered.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

You're right my 1000 is taller than my buddies Jeep on 40's, But center of mass is WAY lower on Pioneer, I should have said that instead. I'm hopped up on flu drugs.

I can also run 65 he can't with his 6.xx geared 1tons.

J

JTW

Ya but we scrap against trees down the whole side without major damage. If we simply added wheel spacers or different offset wheels we'd be done. I absolutely promise a Jeep wouldn't do this s***. Even a Samurai isn't following without being towed out
Yup.. that's why I bought it!

J

JTW

You're right my 1000 is taller than my buddies Jeep on 40's, But center of mass is WAY lower on Pioneer, I should have said that instead. I'm hopped up on flu drugs.

I can also run 65 he can't with his 6.xx geared 1tons.
Lol.. you're forgiven!

Mine is stock except for the lift, tires and spacers. 4:10 gears.. not gunna lie.. I agree with you! But it doesn't change the fact that all the s*** we do gets them more and more like a jeep. Dad and I were just talking about how it will be a tough choice which to take to Moab.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol.. you're forgiven!

Mine is stock except for the lift, tires and spacers. 4:10 gears.. not gunna lie.. I agree with you! But it doesn't change the fact that all the s*** we do gets them more and more like a jeep. Dad and I were just talking about how it will be a tough choice which to take to Moab.

Had that thought too BUT while they may have doors and windshields, and all the same accessories. How they do what they do, how fast, and how reliably they do it.

Also they are usable around the house/land/ranch as well, you'd have a hard time using a trail ready Jeep for the same purpose. Maybe a CJ-5 could be used.

Reactions: JTW
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I've been wanting an old landcruiser for a while. Stinking things are expensive.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 3991 IMG 3992 This is my brothers Land Rover he beats the crap out of it. I couldn't find the pictures that he took with the back seats underwater while he was driving down the river. I'll get him to send them to me.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!