P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
And this is what's going in.
Kind of a b**** to find stuff to bolt this together. Cut the grills from a drain so it'll flow easier
IMG 9487

This gives solid base to mount the 3 inch fans

IMG 9491
IMG 9490
IMG 9488

Everything is made to come out easy,bolts so it's all replaceable and most importantly doesn't need to come out to service the rig.

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Whats going to happen to all this stuff when were balls deep in stinking creek in a couple of weeks?
Well the radiator fan is sure good for water that'll never be effected and the small fans will take some abuse I imagine. If not they are 3$ apiece and easily replaced.
I've never been one of those big water guys especially after starting this project over so that's an area I'll be a bit easy in but I think everything will be just fine.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well the radiator fan is sure good for water that'll never be effected and the small fans will take some abuse I imagine. If not they are 3$ apiece and easily replaced.
I've never been one of those big water guys especially after starting this project over so that's an area I'll be a bit easy in but I think everything will be just fine.
Creek riding is going to be a must at night!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I do so love a guy that's not afraid to cut his stuff up to accomplish the mission lol. Reminds me of modding my cupholder to hold my big Gatorade bottle that holds my koolaid lol. Proof positive I have no intention of ever trading my girl in. Come out with new sport sxs all they want, I'm hanging on to what I got.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I do so love a guy that's not afraid to cut his stuff up to accomplish the mission lol. Reminds me of modding my cupholder to hold my big Gatorade bottle that holds my koolaid lol. Proof positive I have no intention of ever trading my girl in. Come out with new sport sxs all they want, I'm hanging on to what I got.
Same here...but I'll be cutting holes in my new Sport too! This time I'm not buying first year though.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Took till now to finally pull trigger on new side panel. Scratches dings and dents don't bother me one bit but while building the enclosure before Xmas some PVC primer was spilt on the panel. Not going to paint side panels as they get too scratched up and putting new decals over purple crap was unacceptable

IMG 9523

Oops

IMG 9524

Brand new decal now gone.

IMG 9526

Big difference and exactly what we wanted. Even the red Pioneer in red background shows up.
Again another shoutout to my friend Walter over at creativeutvgraphics! @jrplaza2008 you're the best and I'll have you're beer ice cold in three weeks. I won't let too many people touch my rig but your work is all over it.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Took till now to finally pull trigger on new side panel. Scratches dings and dents don't bother me one bit but while building the enclosure before Xmas some PVC primer was spilt on the panel. Not going to paint side panels as they get too scratched up and putting new decals over purple crap was unacceptable

View attachment 39840

Oops

View attachment 39841

Brand new decal now gone.

View attachment 39842
Big difference and exactly what we wanted. Even the red Pioneer in red background shows up.
Again another shoutout to my friend Walter over at creativeutvgraphics! @jrplaza2008 you're the best and I'll have you're beer ice cold in three weeks. I won't let too many people touch my rig but your work is all over it.
Very classy my friend!:cool: Soooo...what you going to make out of that old panelo_O ...maybe...a hydraulic controlled shield to divert water or a cold air induction hood scoop...or an overhead storage compartment.:confused:;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Very classy my friend!:cool: Soooo...what you going to make out of that old panelo_O ...maybe...a hydraulic controlled shield to divert water or a cold air induction hood scoop...or an overhead storage compartment.:confused:;)

Idk yet. Thinking about a linear steering control dampener that's based off speed and angle but so far testing proved materials have to be based off of a composite of teflon coated lexan mixed with uranium. It's really been taking some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Idk yet. Thinking about a linear steering control dampener that's based off speed and angle but so far testing proved materials have to be based off of a composite of teflon coated lexan mixed with uranium. It's really been taking some time.

NICE!!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Against my better judgement on leg space we ordered the underdash storage based off of what @Plumber32 said. Well he's right no big deal on leg room and good storage so thank you kind sir. My take it's a little cheesy looking but fits and installs in seconds and gives lots of storage. Very happy with this.
5741a4a721160deef3d1c114d9da2185.jpg

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 9566
Heating and cooling installed. Large fan (cooling) is reversible and variable and twin small fans (heating) are variable. We were getting plenty of heat with the enclosure just through the seat heat so this'll be much more then that and controllable.
IMG 9565
IMG 9564
IMG 9562

Dash center finally done. Two green led for turn signals/flashers and center is blue for windshield waster. Replaced the voltage guage with a super accurate oled unit with a slight timer so the voltage readout isn't bouncing around anymore that got old.
IMG 9567

The controller for the fans works beautifully. Need to button everything up but all works correctly.
With the floor vents it'll be nice because during cooling they can open or close so you can choose airflow intake from cab or just underneath. They are totally adjustable for direction or amount of flow.

Last edited:
THEdirtMAN

THEdirtMAN

Apr 3, 2017
Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 39973 Heating and cooling installed. Large fan (cooling) is reversible and variable and twin small fans (heating) are variable. We were getting plenty of heat with the enclosure just through the seat heat so this'll be much more then that and controllable.
View attachment 39971 View attachment 39970 View attachment 39969

Dash center finally done. Two green led for turn signals/flashers and center is blue for windshield waster. Replaced the voltage guage with a super accurate oled unit with a slight timer so the voltage readout isn't bouncing around anymore that got old.
View attachment 39972

The controller for the fans works beautifully. Need to button everything up but all works correctly.
With the floor vents it'll be nice because during cooling they can open or close so you can choose airflow intake from cab or just underneath. They are totally adjustable for direction or amount of flow.

Ok love this! I'm stealing a few ideas bud!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!