image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Holy crap even with skid plates something finds it's way in! This is why we got skids with no drain holes! I was wondering why the floor mat was sticking up well
These were all from the last weekend because I had checked around it just prior. I know we were sliding into and around things last weekend but didn't know how much but I remember we were having a good time. Can't call this one a trailer queen.
View attachment 27919 View attachment 27920
Man you are hard on stuff lol. I have to pull my hood and redo my snorkel to keep it under the hood. May replace a few scratched up plastics while I'm at it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Man you are hard on stuff lol. I have to pull my hood and redo my snorkel to keep it under the hood. May replace a few scratched up plastics while I'm at it.

Why are you changing it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh that sucks. I can understand that we have a few areas here that don't allow it but I just pull it off and run a cover.

Yeah, I gotta cross 300 miles of that state though.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Put the stock cover back on. and put the snorkel back on when you cross the state line. take you 5 min.
True. If I can find the damn thing lol. Kinda wanting to do something under the dash anyway. A nice big stainless pipe with turbo clamps would look cool snaking it's way under the dash

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Holy crap even with skid plates something finds it's way in! This is why we got skids with no drain holes! I was wondering why the floor mat was sticking up well
These were all from the last weekend because I had checked around it just prior. I know we were sliding into and around things last weekend but didn't know how much but I remember we were having a good time. Can't call this one a trailer queen.
View attachment 27919 View attachment 27920

Sounds like it's time to do some wheel well protection. I suggest 1/8" UHMW vs the 1/4" I did. The 1/4 was too hard to work with and 1/8 would still stop anything.

I'll be honest, I'm scared to death of taking a stick to the family jewels while blasting down a trail. I had to do something so I could ride with out the fear.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sounds like it's time to do some wheel well protection. I suggest 1/8" UHMW vs the 1/4" I did. The 1/4 was too hard to work with and 1/8 would still stop anything.

I'll be honest, I'm scared to death of taking a stick to the family jewels while blasting down a trail. I had to do something so I could ride with out the fear.

That one big limb went in super high at the top actually couldn't believe it. The floor was up from that front lower brace. IMG 7555 I'm surprised with the skids that got pushed up but I found a couple sheared off skid screws. I'm going to go through and replace all those with 10mm.
You're right about the front covers I'm planning to do something there probably something along the lines of yours. Also need to build a cover for the front edge of the skid plate it's a problem and actually we bounced off that the other weekend.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just got back from my daughters Christmas recital. She's in an after school activity for this. I'm really proud of her she's already taking most classes several years ahead. She's going to be whatever she wants to be. Makes a dad feel great. I know most of you know exactly what I'm saying so I'll shut up now. But she's my baby!
She's in the top row center:)

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7561
Got the post fixed up a bit. Took more work then it did originally when chopped the top.
The floor is requiring lots of heat as is so out of shape even with the brace back. I discovered that brace had two bolts and was a simple matter of loosening them up pulling it back down and tightening. The plastics however... itllget there with heat gun

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7562
Got this ordered up today. I decided last night I'll for sure do the center of the roof in white. My wife loves the idea. Rather then sticker I'll place this on the center lip after prep and spray over with white. I'll clearcoat over for protection. That'll help with the center emblem that was traded for the highlighter emblem.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 27926 Got the post fixed up a bit. Took more work then it did originally when chopped the top.
The floor is requiring lots of heat as is so out of shape even with the brace back. I discovered that brace had two bolts and was a simple matter of loosening them up pulling it back down and tightening. The plastics however... itllget there with heat gun
That looks better. What did you do to it? That thing needs a bath homie!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Trust me I feel ya. I haven't done s*** to mine besides put gas in it for months. I need some pioneer therapy

Buy a couple little things that make you smile. But a little gas in it never hurts the soul!! That's not a bad problem buddy

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Got the PVC to finish off the cab enclosure today and it looks good. Pretty sure it'll work great for this application and probably many other things for the sxs custom builds. Can't wait to start cutting and playing with it.
IMG 7564

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It's ok, I'll have some pics by tomorrow to show off. I'm very interested to see how this plastic sheet works for you

I'm going to join in on you and Eltogbis snow donuts hopefully this weekend. I'll try to have a good time with the damn snow but I won't be grinning ear to ear like you were lol
I'm hoping it'll work great it's the first time I've touched a piece in 3/4 but looks right

Last edited:
advertisement