image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
5 dogs? I don't think so... lol
Are you referring to the Takeover Don? I sure hope not. Donna and I used to be heavy into raising all types of exotic animals, so I know how hard it is to find a trustworthy sitter. My little sister does our sitting. Can't leave our Kinkajous with just anyone. They are our babies and we love them (I'll love them more when they have us some 2500.00 babies lol).

J

JTW

Are you referring to the Takeover Don? I sure hope not. Donna and I used to be heavy into raising all types of exotic animals, so I know how hard it is to find a trustworthy sitter. My little sister does our sitting. Can't leave our Kinkajous with just anyone. They are our babies and we love them (I'll love them more when they have us some 2500.00 babies lol).
uhhhhhh.. he looks just like you?!?

IMG 1532

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yep

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sorry, but not joking. I won't put my animals in a shelter and I won't let just anyone take care of them so we can go away. @Tigermark knows how I feel about my dogs. It ain't a done deal, still looking.
I hope you find someone honest that you can trust with the dogs. I would hate for you to miss the takeover, but the welfare of the Pups is more important. We have our family friend Betty watch the animals and keep an eye on Pops when we go anywhere.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do NOT mention those little guys to my wife at the Takeover Delton!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She would love one. Think a dog is a social, affectionate animal? You ain't seen nothing. Ash (our male) will lay on his back on your stomach and watch tv as long as you'd let him. Every now and then he will flip over and nibble on your ear lobe to show affection. They are amazingly loveable.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
She would love one. Think a dog is a social, affectionate animal? You ain't seen nothing. Ash (our male) will lay on his back on your stomach and watch tv as long as you'd let him. Every now and then he will flip over and nibble on your ear lobe to show affection. They are amazingly loveable.
Ash? I think you ment to say @drfubar

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are trying
How much care and what kinda frequency you talking bout? If you like I can run it by my little sis. Not sure if she can or would but I'm willing to try anything. Let me know if you're interested. She don't like driving in alot of traffic but I can make enough dry runs to your house with her to get her comfortable.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
How much care and what kinda frequency you talking bout? If you like I can run it by my little sis. Not sure if she can or would but I'm willing to try anything. Let me know if you're interested. She don't like driving in alot of traffic but I can make enough dry runs to your house with her to get her comfortable.
I appreciate it but we need someone who will stay here while we are gone. It's not a "no way we can go" point yet.. we have some time

advertisement