image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hey now I like light! Wait till Drf sees that he'll have a coronary. But nothing like what coming shortly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thank you Tiger. It looks cool with a silver can but I'll have to find some clear bottles.

Reactions: drfubar
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm going to have to step up my light game. You and @Eltobgi are kicking my lightless butt!

Tiger please don't light up your ass lmao
Have two for the back too can't have your peoples looking for their beer either!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I do have 32 fixtures going in possibly in the next couple months so get moving my friend Keel in mind the theme...get under Drf's skin. The more the merrier!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tigermark
advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I do have 32 fixtures going in possibly in the next couple months so get moving my friend Keel in mind the theme...get under Drf's skin. The more the merrier!

32 more? In addition to the lights you already have???? Holy crap!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7522

Finally had to buy a new battery. This one was originally in the 700 and that's why way back I was able to originally suggest battery size for the 1000. Got lucky lol. Capacitor is hanging in fine and factory battery as well.
IMG 7523

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3

You boys keep it up! Spend your money on items that will let you cruise the hood without being noticed. I may have issues with the person that was going to take care of my animals anyway and you won't have to put up with me and my wire cutters.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As usual I have to sit on the toilet and catch up on everyone's build threads lol. Not too bad this time I was only 4 pages behind on this one CP. Glad you finally made it indoors, and just in time! Wife and I have moved total of 4 times during our 10 year marriage. Every time I let her totally decide on what she likes in a new place except for one thing. It has to have a garage or shop. Period.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've never had a heater in the shop. But have never needed one either. Couple of halogen work lights glaring down on me and I stay toasty warm. Those and a pair of disposable coveralls. They keep in all the body heat. Buy em by the box (25ea).

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You boys keep it up! Spend your money on items that will let you cruise the hood without being noticed. I may have issues with the person that was going to take care of my animals anyway and you won't have to put up with me and my wire cutters.
That was funny as hell till the end. Don't even joke like that buddy.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That was funny as hell till the end. Don't even joke like that buddy.
Sorry, but not joking. I won't put my animals in a shelter and I won't let just anyone take care of them so we can go away. @Tigermark knows how I feel about my dogs. It ain't a done deal, still looking.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7529
I've never had a heater in the shop. But have never needed one either. Couple of halogen work lights glaring down on me and I stay toasty warm. Those and a pair of disposable coveralls. They keep in all the body heat. Buy em by the box (25ea).
We'll be doing a shop once the kids have grown up.really till we've got the Pioneers we've never needed a shop before we didn't ride the others as deep into the season and didn't do as much custom to them. In the winters I always brought the bikes into the house for maintenance wife is very forgiving that way. I've got those disposable coveralls but this morning is 14deg and only going to get worse that really wouldn't help much.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sorry, but not joking. I won't put my animals in a shelter and I won't let just anyone take care of them so we can go away. @Tigermark knows how I feel about my dogs. It ain't a done deal, still looking.
I understand that need for animals. If nothing else can't they come

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@Eltobgi was i able to talk you about into the chop yet? I'm working hard on it my friend!!

Reactions: sharp
advertisement