image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm fast at things ask the ol lady lol. Well it's super insulted I've got propane stand ups and our fireplace is on the other side of that wall with a window and a fan I'll be good. Hanging lights today. I'm going backwards for a second but heat light!
I got flashlightS. Gotta have heat!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nice job by the way! What does the door look likeo_O
I'm not going to post the really cheesy things I do come on. "Apparently " all this has to come down for summer so....

Edit ah screw it I don't have anything to hide here's my door8e03a1987fbd60189fb600ae0bf3d60e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7514
This is going to find its way to the paint scheme! Accidental discovery is better the ideas sometimes. I'm feeling like @drfubar adding all the white. Need a splash of red down the road because it bleeds red like I do.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 27767 This is going to find its way to the paint scheme! Accidental discovery is better the ideas sometimes. I'm feeling like @drfubar adding all the white. Need a splash of red down the road because it bleeds red like I do.
Put out some rat bait, my Jack Russell flushed a mouse out of mine a week ago and thinks there's more, bit a a hole in the seat trying to find more to day. He got a real butt whippin. Gangster, HA. From your pictures I see bikes, Iv'e got a 94 steely CR 250 w/ Paloi forks, one of the last Honda smokers. It's woods ready. Thats why I didn't buy a sport ATV. If I want to go fast that's what I ride or does it ride me?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Put out some rat bait, my Jack Russell flushed a mouse out of mine a week ago and thinks there's more, bit a a hole in the seat trying to find more to day. He got a real butt whippin. Gangster, HA. From your pictures I see bikes, Iv'e got a 94 steely CR 250 w/ Paloi forks, one of the last Honda smokers. It's woods ready. Thats why I didn't buy a sport ATV. If I want to go fast that's what I ride or does it ride me?
Should explain the rat bait, mice/rats are hell on wiring harnesses. We learned the hard way, we keep a tractor at our cabin and had to rewire it due to mice/rats

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Should explain the rat bait, mice/rats are hell on wiring harnesses. We learned the hard way, we keep a tractor at our cabin and had to rewire it due to mice/rats
That's what cats are good for!

Reactions: Eltobgi and pct
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Fair enough!

Reactions: pct
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I'm not going to post the really cheesy things I do come on. "Apparently " all this has to come down for summer so....

Edit ah screw it I don't have anything to hide here's my doorView attachment 27766

Sometimes Function over form is what's important. Staying warm and dry is key to happy Pioneer time.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 27767 This is going to find its way to the paint scheme! Accidental discovery is better the ideas sometimes. I'm feeling like @drfubar adding all the white. Need a splash of red down the road because it bleeds red like I do.
Maybe I'm dumb, what am I missing?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Maybe I'm dumb, what am I missing?

The center of the roof. I'm going to do white vinyl in the center to tie it in. Probably a black Honda decal over in the front of that as well. I like adding color to it to make it mine but it's got to look factory and I think that will.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The center of the roof. I'm going to do white vinyl in the center to tie it in. Probably a black Honda decal over in the front of that as well. I like adding color to it to make it mine but it's got to look factory and I think that will.

That'll look bad ass

QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand

I like the factory look myself on mods, looks cleaner.

My dad however is all farmer, function comes before looks. LOL And if he can use it and it's free he'll collect it, 10 years later he knows he's got one, whatever or wherever that may be. :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I like the factory look myself on mods, looks cleaner.

My dad however is all farmer, function comes before looks. LOL And if he can use it and it's free he'll collect it, 10 years later he knows he's got one, whatever or wherever that may be. :)

I do my best on things to make it look factory it needs to fit and not look out of place. Anyone that's ever came up to the sxs always assumes everything came like that and that's how I like it. Sometimes function wins though because it has to work!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
9d6a0d7ce7e65a36e821d6b11e3dd8bajust ordered a wiper that I'm hoping it'll work good. Didn't want power because I'm not wanting the extra weight up high or the extra work to pull wiring when we switch to a half windshield in the summer. Everything added to this is fully made to take out. I will be running two wipers as this window now requires a shorty. This is a poly wiper but will work fine. With these I'll just unclip the window and go.
Btw the girl doesn't come with unfortunately

advertisement