image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP uses K&N air filters that's why he klens them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Scared to in the 1000 but in the bikes they are incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6890 @drfubar thank you so much!!! just when I thought you couldn't possibly surprise me more you go and do this! love the shirt and love the backI'd love to be part of the group, sometimes I feel like I am and I'm following along in spirit, watching the pictures and videos and following along with the rides. You have become a good friend and you're part a great thing with very good people that I consider my friends as well so for me this is an incredible honor!
I'm very lucky to be riding with you all soon so until then thank you. It means more then you may think!

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7093

IMG 7092
Well finally got a couple new sticks on! It's raining and nasty so it sucked but looks better! Thank you as always @Hondasxs! Now I can't wait to go test out the newly found power tonight for Halloween, should be scary fast!!

Last edited:
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If drfubar gives him some we all know it'll be red shine! I'm sure the group will have plenty of goods on hand in april. Wish I could make it down there , but don't think I can get the time off from work.

I'm going to be really sick that weekend I've got a feeling @Dp5hunter will be as well. Maybe just maybe you'll be unfortunate enough to have the same issue! DrFubar will be there so well all get with him for some cough syrup. It's still aways off hopefully something works out

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I'm going to be really sick that weekend I've got a feeling @Dp5hunter will be as well. Maybe just maybe you'll be unfortunate enough to have the same issue! DrFubar will be there so well all get with him for some cough syrup. It's still aways off hopefully something works out

Yea I know it's a little early but I'm starting to get some semtoms already bleary vision light headed lack cuordination and. ........ or maybe I just need another beer:cool:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yea I know it's a little early but I'm starting to get some semtoms already bleary vision light headed lack cuordination and. ........ or maybe I just need another beer:cool:
Or one less lol

Reactions: DGann
hotrodmitch

hotrodmitch

Oct 10, 2016
Canaan VT
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I might just be CP ! And yeah I could really use that cough syrup tonight, this cold I've got is kicking my butt. I hope something does work out man. If not we may have to have a pioneer takeover here up north ! 1000 plus miles of trails to explore and plenty of room in my fields for lots of campers !

advertisement