image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No luck. Still got the big plastic box on the side.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That Cummins torque will eat through a belt quicker'n a rat through cheese lol.

Even at only 25hp Cummins would have more torque then our machines, they build more torque-hp ratios then any other motor including other truck diesels because they are inline with less moving parts.
I can't always follow it (mainly because the diesel sxs' are built by crappy companies) but I semi-jokingly say gas is for washing parts and starting campfires,alcohol is for drinking at the campfire and diesel is for all the power to get you there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Even at only 25hp Cummins would have more torque then our machines, they build more torque-hp ratios then any other motor including other truck diesels because they are inline with less moving parts.
I can't always follow it (mainly because the diesel sxs' are built by crappy companies) but I semi-jokingly say gas is for washing parts and starting campfires,alcohol is for drinking at the campfire and diesel is for all the power to get you there.

Gonna have to agree to disagree ole buddy. Anything that HAS to have a turbo to make good power isn't a practical powerplant to me. Let's face it, a non-turbod diesel is as exciting as watching metal rust lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Gonna have to agree to disagree ole buddy. Anything that HAS to have a turbo to make good power isn't a practical powerplant to me. Let's face it, a non-turbod diesel is as exciting as watching metal rust lol.
But we both love turbo's, Pioneers, and schnapps....so we can still hang out lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Just think though everything that moves the planet runs on diesel. I hated diesel till I got one it's hard to disagree with 23mpg fully loaded and 800 lbs of million mile torque. My motors at 400k never even a head gasket. But i still love the raw sounds of ol American power and built many 3000gt 300zx Eclipse and Supras back in the day before ebay and bolt on parts. I had an 88 Mitsubishi Starion in 92 with 485rwp that would kill anything back then. High school drags were a joke I turned 11.56 with a 3300 pound jap car on street tires...lost my license for almost 10 years because of that damn car. Things change I know I did. Moved to the dirt where it's legal lol.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Just think though everything that moves the planet runs on diesel. I hated diesel till I got one it's hard to disagree with 23mpg fully loaded and 850 lbs of million mile torque. My motors at 400k never even a head gasket. But i still love the raw sounds of ol American power and built many 3000gt 300zx Eclipse and Supras back in the day before ebay and bolt on parts. I had an 88 Mitsubishi Starion in 92 with 485rwp that would kill anything back then. High school drags were a joke I turned 11.56 with a 3300 pound jap car on street tires...lost my license for almost 10 years because of that damn car. Things change I know I did. Moved to the dirt where it's legal lol.

Well now I'm interested in the story of how that car caused you to loose your licenseo_O This is going to be good!:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Clocked twice once at 142 and 2 blocks later at 146 (so it was said) in a 25 didn't stop. Total of 10 charges. Got scared moved from coast to here,missed my court date,got found guilty of everything including the "bad" ones. Spent a total of 25k+, slammer time, mandatory license loss. Took a lot to recover from that. I drove hard a lot ran the piss out of everything was always in trouble because of it. Never stole,hurt anyone, or did anything else just drove like an ass hole. There's nothing I was afraid of doing on tires and still like that but do it legally now
Don't worry everything restored and clear but it took 10years after the 10 years! We all grow up. Good now!

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Clocked twice once at 142 and 2 blocks later at 146 (so it was said) in a 25 didn't stop. Total of 10 charges. Got scared moved from coast to here,missed my court date,got found guilty of everything including the "bad" ones. Spent a total of 25k+, slammer time, mandatory license loss. Took a lot to recover from that. I drove hard a lot ran the piss out of everything was always in trouble because of it. Never stole,hurt anyone, or did anything else just drove like an ass hole. There's nothing I was afraid of doing on tires and still like that but do it legally now
Don't worry everything restored and clear but it took 10years after the 10 years! We all grow up. Good now!
Go big or go home... lol. Seems you haven't done bad for yourself since then. Glad to hear you got it all worked out.

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
o_O Are you sure?o_O I'm thinking you like the woods because you can drive like an asshole without loosing your license:eek: And I thought you just enjoyed nature:confused:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
o_O Are you sure?o_O I'm thinking you like the woods because you can drive like an asshole without loosing your license:eek: And I thought you just enjoyed nature:confused:
BOTH! Lmoa. Changed from that though s*** this is what I did today
IMG 6857

Got my daughter a gift card for Home Depot for her birthday so we could use it to build a cage for her pet. Last one broke before her bday so...it was fun as hell she helped me with everything even the saws. She picked out everything and we designed it together. Took a little longer with help but learning patience.
Everyone can change I believe that. I did so anyone should be able too.

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That's pretty cool! Nice work on the new play area!;)
I was just messing with you! Lol. But seriously...just because you are...er...were an adrenaline junkie doesn't make you a bad person!
I do understand what you are saying. Nothing like children to help you grow up! But hypothetically speaking...if you had to jump your bike over a ravine to save your life...I am betting that would not be a problem for you!
I think about all the crazy s*** I did, and today i think that I'm past that, but...there are times when I feel kind of like that "guy" is fighting to get out again:eek:...just for a while of course! ;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's pretty cool! Nice work on the new play area!;)
I was just messing with you! Lol. But seriously...just because you are...er...were an adrenaline junkie doesn't make you a bad person!
I do understand what you are saying. Nothing like children to help you grow up! But hypothetically speaking...if you had to jump your bike over a ravine to save your life...I am betting that would not be a problem for you!
I think about all the crazy s*** I did, and today i think that I'm past that, but...there are times when I feel kind of like that "guy" is fighting to get out again:eek:...just for a while of course! ;)

I'm sure you like many others see two different sides to me. There's the daytime where I'll do anything for the kids any kids I'll bust my butt to make sure anyone around is happy and has what they need. I'll help anyone with anything.
At night... my time. The kid comes out and doesn't go away till light. This is where I'll let everything go and be 25 again at least if we're in the woods. Been like that for years now and my wife and friends have become much the same. It works for us we really have no b****es. I love both ends of the scale.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just think though everything that moves the planet runs on diesel. I hated diesel till I got one it's hard to disagree with 23mpg fully loaded and 800 lbs of million mile torque. My motors at 400k never even a head gasket. But i still love the raw sounds of ol American power and built many 3000gt 300zx Eclipse and Supras back in the day before ebay and bolt on parts. I had an 88 Mitsubishi Starion in 92 with 485rwp that would kill anything back then. High school drags were a joke I turned 11.56 with a 3300 pound jap car on street tires...lost my license for almost 10 years because of that damn car. Things change I know I did. Moved to the dirt where it's legal lol.

I got a personal beef with diesels. While spending a year in Japan with Marine Corps I got bad carbon monoxide poisoning due to faulty exhaust fan and spent 3 days in hospital. They gave me enough morphine to stun an elephant but wouldn't phase that massive headache. Since then I have an almost allergic reaction to the smell of diesel exhaust. Luckily it burns so clean nowadays I hardly ever smell my ole Yanmar when I'm on it.
I used to love V8s even owned a couple of badass cars back in the day. My fav was a 66 GTO. But now I prefer a turbo'd 4cyl. I built a kit from scratch for my Neon. From a 60-65mph hit shed walk away from a mustang gt. And still get 30mpg lol.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm sure you like many others see two different sides to me. There's the daytime where I'll do anything for the kids any kids I'll bust my butt to make sure anyone around is happy and has what they need. I'll help anyone with anything.
At night... my time. The kid comes out and doesn't go away till light. This is where I'll let everything go and be 25 again at least if we're in the woods. Been like that for years now and my wife and friends have become much the same. It works for us we really have no b****es. I love both ends of the scale.

You are a good man CP!

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've always loved the smell of diesel. It might be due to many bus trips playing hockey, or the smell of freedom from a jet fighter. I had an 89 F250 with the 7.3L. I loved that truck. I scaled down to a 150 in 2009 and sold the 250. I love my 150, but regret getting rid of the 250. She was a beast.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I've always loved the smell of diesel. It might be due to many bus trips playing hockey, or the smell of freedom from a jet fighter. I had an 89 F250 with the 7.3L. I loved that truck. I scaled down to a 150 in 2009 and sold the 250. I love my 150, but regret getting rid of the 250. She was a beast.
I love the smell now but still hate getting it on me not as bad as gear oil but close. Funny you bring the bus trips I still remember ski school how all the busses stayed running the whole time I guess I did like that

advertisement