image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7094

I've got a feeling there were a couple of us out there this year:) the Pioneer is too much fun to not take.drinks inside for the kids and even made some room while a couple were tired. Way safer then using a car and we stayed safe! Fun though, everyone taking pics of us as we went by. I guess we might be too much for city we weren't even running any side,back,lightbars of any kind,interior, or headlights,.had amp off even it was weird. This was incognito lol. I finally was done with the mask here Sasquatch is tiring. it was end of the night. Btw...I love Honda! We never broke 1300revs. Quiet as hell it just sneaks up on people literally. Many questions and comments like last weekend with the hunters, all positive. Might be a few new Pioneer members here shortly.its always cool to see a woman nod at her husband like this I could do. Damn love the 1000! I might get upset sometimes but I don't miss belts. Happy camper again!!!!
This photo was snapped by a friend I didn't stop for pics I apologize but I'm sure I have cam of it I'll get that up tomorrow. Hopefully everyone had a great night and were safe! Goodnight everyone.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
things happen. This was awhile back with our 700. This wasn't its fault though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys! Hope all is well with you. The wife took the new little ones tricker treatin and I stayed behind to hand out candy.

I wish I were a metal crafter/welder. I am 100% positive if one were to redesign the front end geometry of the Pioneer with a 15 degree kick like the 89 250-R, A-arm breaks would be mostly gone and high speed g-outs and bumps would be a pleasure.:)

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
View attachment 21764 Finally got some more protection! I wanted the plastic skids but really felt metal would do better at protecting the a arms. The beefiest that I could find anywhere were from S&S fabrication. I had looked a lot here and on line and feel these will do the job. I have not had covers for the 1000 but did run factory Honda on my prior model and comparing these to those is a completely different thing! Holy crap! Wish I had time for install today. This will "partially" take care of the Honda emblem that I removed.
@CumminsPusher what do you think of these? do you recommend them?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes! Very heavy duty

Reactions: Eltobgi
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Some know I work in a body shop and have access but it's always a pain to get everything transferred from one place to another. We're a very busy shop and space is very limited especially during the week and without an enclosed garage on my property things get interesting in the extreme cold this time a year. Most of the time forced to work in the elements. That changes today. Wife gave me the green light to enclose our back deck specially for the Pioneer. Tell me it doesn't get love lol. Thank god I lowered the roof on it as now it fits.
Today ushers in a new for our p1k because I'll be able to work during the week and being camping for us is all but over things will get done quickly and fully. I'll have heat light and a nice place to work without leaving the house. LOTS of ideas many things have been bought and not installed. A list of about 20 changes and improvements are going to finally become reality for us. Very excited. Let the work finally begin!
This is the start to its new home for the winter and will only be pulled out into action on occasion from here to April at the Takeover which is the time we are normally back out full time. Lots of work ahead. This build is about to begin. IMG 7496

Last edited:
advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some know I work in a body shop and have access but it's always a pain to get everything transferred from one place to another. We're a very busy shop and space is very limited especially during the week and without an enclosed garage on my property things get interesting in the extreme cold this time a year. Most of the time forced to work in the elements. That changes today. Wife gave me the green light to enclose our back deck specially for the Pioneer. Tell me it doesn't get love lol. Thank god I lowered the roof on it as now it fits.
Today ushers in a new for our p1k because I'll be able to work during the week and being camping for us is all but over things will get done quickly and fully. I'll have heat light and a nice place to work without leaving the house. LOTS of ideas many things have been bought and not installed. A list of about 20 changes and improvements are going to finally become reality for us. Very excited. Let the work finally begin!
This is the start to its new home for the winter and will only be pulled out into action on occasion from here to April at the Takeover which is the time we are normally back out full time. Lots of work ahead. This build is about to begin. View attachment 27712
Sounds badass, and like a phenomenal pain in the ass.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Sounds badass, and like a phenomenal pain in the ass.

I'm excited though if you can't tell! I'm use to the shop at 100deg this time of year. Next week it's going to be single digits so the Pioneer will welcome her new home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well got my enclosed "garage " done last night. I'm sure people think I'm on crack driving into the house lol.
IMG 7503
IMG 7500IMG 7505

Did look funny with ramps up to the porch but it'll be warm and dry. Getting everything ready to start work. Was kinda nice to walk out this morning in my socks.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Damn that was quick. What's your plan for lights/heat?
I'm fast at things ask the ol lady lol. Well it's super insulted I've got propane stand ups and our fireplace is on the other side of that wall with a window and a fan I'll be good. Hanging lights today. I'm going backwards for a second but heat light!

advertisement