image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He better bring back-up!

We would have lots!! And everyone would want you there. Are you kidding me? We are going to the biggest Pioneer event with some of the craziest screwballs around all of which are armed and dangerous. I know you are too but... at that point you'd be our b**** and would do as we say. Might as well just find a sitter it would make things much easier on yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and JTW
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We would have lots!! And everyone would want you there. Are you kidding me? We are going to the biggest Pioneer event with some of the craziest screwballs around all of which are armed and dangerous. I know you are too but... at that point you'd be our b**** and would do as we say. Might as well just find a sitter it would make things much easier on you.

I'll do the best I can.. that's all I can promise... It would be my loss

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher needs to take home one of each. :eek:
We bring our dogs camping and the cat takes care of the mice, the fish tank is self cleaning so it's a good system for riding. Definitely not excited about anything else we're good

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 7539 The other weekend apparently we got a little deep lol. A little bodywork required. Trying to get some of the plastics back in shape and get Puddle Jumper (Joeys suggested name) back into shape. It's been a long summer on the Honda time for a little love. Truly love this machine.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 27914 The other weekend apparently we got a little deep lol. A little bodywork required. Trying to get some of the plastics back in shape and get Puddle Jumper (Joeys suggested name) back into shape. It's been a long summer on the Honda time for a little love. Truly love this machine.
That's going to take 15 min to fix. what the heck are you going to do with the rest of the winter?

advertisement
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
View attachment 27914 The other weekend apparently we got a little deep lol. A little bodywork required. Trying to get some of the plastics back in shape and get Puddle Jumper (Joeys suggested name) back into shape. It's been a long summer on the Honda time for a little love. Truly love this machine.

Runnin it like you own it, nice.

Yup sometimes you got to pamper'em just like momma. If not, the fun stops. :) Cause no ones happy.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's going to take 15 min to fix. what the heck are you going to do with the rest of the winter?
:) ya...I'll find some good stuff to do she's been begging for some attention

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Runnin it like you own it, nice.

Yup sometimes you got to pamper'em just like momma. If not, the fun stops. :) Cause no ones happy.
Holy crap even with skid plates something finds it's way in! This is why we got skids with no drain holes! I was wondering why the floor mat was sticking up well
These were all from the last weekend because I had checked around it just prior. I know we were sliding into and around things last weekend but didn't know how much but I remember we were having a good time. Can't call this one a trailer queen.
IMG 7548
IMG 7551

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You definitely ride it like you stole it... lol

I was wondering, did they ever catch the punks that vandalized your old machine when it was at the dealer?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You definitely ride it like you stole it... lol

I was wondering, did they ever catch the punks that vandalized your old machine when it was at the dealer?

No. as far as I know they didn't really look either. The cops weren't interested in the videos. I saw the video and would've thought it would be enough. Pissed me off watching someone do that.

Reactions: amc019 and sharp
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No. as far as I know they didn't really look either. The cops weren't interested in the videos. I saw the video and would've thought it would be enough. Pissed me off watching someone do that.

That sucks. I'm surprised they weren't interested in the video. I would think the dealer would be pushing them to find them.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That sucks. I'm surprised they weren't interested in the video. I would think the dealer would be pushing them to find them.

Maybe but as of about two weeks after there wasn't anything,I had asked. I'm pretty sure they didn't even go through insurance. It was mainly my rig then a Rzr is all I saw

Reactions: AKRider
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe but as of about two weeks after there wasn't anything,I had asked. I'm pretty sure they didn't even go through insurance. It was mainly my rig then a Rzr is all I saw

Nothing else stolen from the dealer or damage to their stuff?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Nothing else stolen from the dealer or damage to their stuff?

No it was just the two. From the video you can see them taking their time and then all of a sudden grabbing the few things they had and running like something spooked um

Reactions: dotman1 and AKRider
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No it was just the two. From the video you can see them taking their time and then all of a sudden grabbing the few things they had and running like something spooked um

That's what I was just thinking. They got spooked somehow.

advertisement