image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The valve ticking noise is normal! It's got 32 of them. You can always say it's got a GM designed block!
The valve ticking noise is normal! It's got 32 of them. You can always say it's got a GM designed block!
Yea, I got a Jap truck, built in Texas and probably assembled by Hispanics

Reactions: Windrock1000
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know your probably off the sibject cp. But have you looked at theprice diff. Of truck up in bc? Thats where i got my last truck. Saved 5-8k by buying It up there instead of here in the states just saying

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

I bought my truck from someone I know and cleaned it up so I'm only in it about that "8" I'd be saving and it's worth almost 18. Hard for me to justify loosing money on a truck. Being in this field I've almost never lost money on a car but I stay reasonable. I would like a newer truck but I really don't want the problems or payments to come with it. Before I spent 50k on a new truck we'd have 3 more Pioneers in the yard I love toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Probaly close to broke back mountain

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Sorry for that damn Friday drink and post! I guess it could have been worse but not by much

Last edited:
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks I'm taking it to the Honda shop, so if they miss something it will be on them and the insurance company. But I will do some checking myself.
And usr some on my butt while Ive got them both out

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think we could start a club. H.F.A.W.H.A.
( high functioning alcoholics with honda addiction ). There would be no president, it's very discreet, meet on Fridays on the forum. Starts at 6:30 p.m.

Lmao! Yes maybe next Friday lol. I was surprised not to hear from you last night. We'd get into trouble with it not even hanging out

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lmao! Yes maybe next Friday lol. I was surprised not to hear from you last night. We'd get into trouble with it not even hanging out

I was on, I smoked a bottle of great wine! Tied into the linenkugels snowdrift porter. After about 3 of those I decided to put the phone down and blast the classic country. Kick up my feet and enjoy the buzz. Plus everything I tried to type wasn't close to the English language we know and love. So I let Luke the drifter close the night out!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I was on, I smoked a bottle of great wine! Tied into the linenkugels snowdrift porter. After about 3 of those I decided to put the phone down and blast the classic country. Kick up my feet and enjoy the buzz. Plus everything I tried to type wasn't close to the English language we know and love. So I let Luke the drifter close the night out!

Sounds like a pretty good night

advertisement