image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8102
IMG 8103
IMG 8101

As I'm going through the front end I'm slowly getting good stuff into it. The winching has always been a sore subject as we've broken so much. The Warn winch I can't say enough about its on its forth vehicle and remains truly flawless in every way. Switched to rope this year and been very happy however a replacement roller and two hooks later I'm done! I'm not putting crap back in upon re installation.
She's now got Warn pro4500,Kfi bolt on rope stopper,Warn Epic premium hook rated for 18000 pounds,Warn hawse fairlead and Kfi 7700 pound 65' synthetic rope. The winch is hooked to accessory battery but has relay switching so it can pull off both batteries for added power.
Hopefully an issue is solved.

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 30512 View attachment 30511 View attachment 30510
As I'm going through the front end I'm slowly getting good stuff into it. The winching has always been a sore subject as we've broken so much. The Warn winch I can't say enough about its on its forth vehicle and remains truly flawless in every way. Switched to rope this year and been very happy however a replacement roller and two hooks later I'm done! I'm not putting crap back in upon re installation.
She's now got Warn pro4500,Kfi bolt on rope stopper,Warn Epic premium hook rated for 18000 pounds,Warn hawse fairlead and Kfi 7700 pound 65' synthetic rope. The winch is hooked to accessory battery but has relay switching so it can pull off both batteries for added power.
Love the hook. It big compared to stock!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Still waiting for the brown truck from eBay to get here. Also decals from creativeutvgraphics got turned around because of the poor weather here so nothing there.I'm dying to get the nose back together she will not look the same as I'm changing about a dozen things at once. Getting bored waiting I think tomorrow I will open a new project I'll look around and figure something out

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Still waiting for the brown truck from eBay to get here. Also decals from creativeutvgraphics got turned around because of the poor weather here so nothing there.I'm dying to get the nose back together she will not look the same as I'm changing about a dozen things at once. Getting bored waiting I think tomorrow I will open a new project I'll look around and figure something out
No one has done on board fire suppression- like drag cars

advertisement
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 30512 View attachment 30511 View attachment 30510
Interested in how you wired that relay setup to pull from both batteries. That sounds like a great idea. Leave it to you... lol

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Shackle is really nice too. Used yesterday to pull a guy out of the ditch down the road

Damn you Windrock you're costing me money! I'm not going to be able to afford beer at the Takeover. But I'm already looking at different shackles it's a must
E566881d2da9327fc0f320b78d51289b
Funny they are built right here in town.
I might consider a set from @Tflynn hint hint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pct and sharp
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Damn you Windrock you're costing me money! I'm not going to be able to afford beer at the Takeover. But I'm already looking at different shackles it's a must
View attachment 30526
Funny they are built right here in town.
I might consider a set from @Tflynn hint hint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Always there to help a friend spend money. If you need anymore help just let me know.

advertisement