image.jpeg

P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

Third build on a Pioneer platform in a year it can only get better. More lighting,more automation,more protection, more innovation, more storage,more ability,more suspension,more passengers and more fun. Less weight,less vibrations,less roof. Tiring.
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8111

IMG 8121

@Windrock1000 i hope you're happy I can't afford beer tonight!
Ok so I decided I wanted a smoothie mount to the bumper without bolts to give a slightly factory look. These are coming.

Last edited:
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 30530 View attachment 30543 @Windrock1000 i hope you're happy I can't afford beer tonight!
Ok so I decided I wanted a smoothie mount to the bumper without bolts to give a slightly factory look. These are coming.

I'm sure you got beer for tonight. Maybe not tomorrow night. Ha Ha. Every man has to go on a diet every once in a while. Just Buy Natie Lite for a few days and you can catch up. Coors is that high dollar stuff!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm sure you got beer for tonight. Maybe not tomorrow night. Ha Ha. Every man has to go on a diet every once in a while. Just Buy Natie Lite for a few days and you can catch up. Coors is that high dollar stuff!!

That's my plan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
You welding them to the Honda brush bumper? I just wound up going with the D-rings and a plate behind. But then I'm not a body man that can paint either!

No. After examining I noticed there is a major bumper bracket on the back side of the bumper. So I'll cut a rectangle hole in the face of the bumper slide the d-ring mount trough the face and weld to the rear mount as well as the face. It'll be stronger then mounting it to the face 8281311915abd472a97bb29e780827b7

J

JTW

No. After examining I noticed there is a major bumper bracket on the back side of the bumper. So I'll cut a rectangle hole in the face of the bumper slide the d-ring mount trough the face and weld to the rear mount as well as the face. It'll be stronger then mounting it to the face View attachment 30544

That's what I was thinking.. I like it!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 8124
Just found this for the shackle they would look great, match with the hook and everything would be Warn and 18k rated (overkill I know but done with bs) but it's not stainless so decisions. Love the looks! Going to get a set for the tail of the rig too so tough one.
Man even OCD on a hook decision lol.

Last edited:
advertisement
Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 30586 Just found this for the shackle they would look great, match with the hook and everything would be Warn and 18k rated (overkill I know but done with bs) but it's not stainless so decisions. Love the looks! Going to get a set for the tail of the rig too so tough one.
That's what I'm talking about. A mans gotta have what he wants. That black coating is some kind of anti-rust coating. My stuff hasn't rusted at all and it's be in use for 7 months
View attachment 30586 Just found this for the shackle they would look great, match with the hook and everything would be Warn and 18k rated (overkill I know but done with bs) but it's not stainless so decisions. Love the looks! Going to get a set for the tail of the rig too so tough one.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
they are what I put on my emp front, and the ruber isolators help keep them from beating the paint off of it or rattleing a bunch

You'll be seeing some red very shortly. Lots actually lol I did see the isolators and washers I think that's a great idea

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's what I'm talking about. A mans gotta have what he wants. That black coating is some kind of anti-rust coating. My stuff hasn't rusted at all and it's be in use for 7 months

That's great information and will seal the deal I'm ordering those I like um. Thank you.
But quit suggesting things lol! I'm dying here unless @PioneerPete can get a money tree too me

advertisement