P500 Possible newbe

Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
I feel even better about my purchase I didn't buy through track and trail only used them as price ref to negotiate a deal through velocity cycles and they were fantastic highly recommended and would buy through them again in an instant. $150 is the price they had the plastic for unless you want camo then that is like an added 600. I'm just keeping mine as spare the way ride I will need it. I bought the p500 two weekends ago and already rolled it just yesterday no damage or injuries. I have a 2003 foreman and wish I could replace the plastic for something reasonable.

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
I feel even better about my purchase I didn't buy through track and trail only used them as price ref to negotiate a deal through velocity cycles and they were fantastic highly recommended and would buy through them again in an instant. $150 is the price they had the plastic for unless you want camo then that is like an added 600. I'm just keeping mine as spare the way ride I will need it. I bought the p500 two weekends ago and already rolled it just yesterday no damage or injuries. I have a 2003 foreman and wish I could replace the plastic for something reasonable.
Glad to hear you weren't hurt. Even better that it didn't do any damage!

Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
Glad to hear you weren't hurt. Even better that it didn't do any damage!
Yeah me too. I feel safe in the p500 and after riding an atv for many years aggressively I think I am even faster but after the rollover I slowed down for about ten mins then I was trying to do the same thing but not roll it

Reactions: SBuckJ
Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
Yes there are always extra fees that vary per dealer ship and taxes so it is important to figure them in for a true comparison that being said I would pay a little more for less hassle and an honest dealership that cares about their customers.

Reactions: SBuckJ and joeymt33
O

oldfortyfive

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2015
Illinois
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah me too. I feel safe in the p500 and after riding an atv for many years aggressively I think I am even faster but after the rollover I slowed down for about ten mins then I was trying to do the same thing but not roll it

Ditto on this...I'm 58 and don't bounce anymore:cool: