P500 Torq-Masters torq locker feedback

Torq-Masters

Torq-Masters

Vendor
Jul 11, 2018
Rochester NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have a special request from the forum - We are looking for 2 Action Photos of P500's running the TORQ Locker to use on our social media when we announce we are back in stock. I will pick the 2 best, and send you a PM so I can get your mailing address and send you a TORQ Locker T-Shirt as thanks!!

~Cora

C

Chooglin

I have a special request from the forum - We are looking for 2 Action Photos of P500's running the TORQ Locker to use on our social media when we announce we are back in stock. I will pick the 2 best, and send you a PM so I can get your mailing address and send you a TORQ Locker T-Shirt as thanks!!

~Cora
These are a few pics I took today (they are staged) but I did need to use the locker 4x4 to climb the rock pile.

20180901 101725 20180901 101632 20180901 102226 20180901 102143

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
You Guys are killing me here, feels as though I’ll never catch up on the mod list Dang. I do want to acknowledge Cora and everyone at Torque-Master, along with the folks on this forum that made this mod happen. So very cool, thank you. Really appreciate a manufacturing company that will step up and make gear for a niche market like the P500 thanks again. This is added to the list of must do mods and hope to get one very soon.
jrc

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500

~Cora
P 500 action 11
P 500 action 15
P 500 action 14

advertisement
JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
Nice action pix JWB... nice to see the front team pullin as hard as the rear pushin... awesome man.
jrc
Great action shots !
Thanks! I can't take credit for the pics though, I was just doin the driving:D. The Princess takes most of the pictures. Those are clips from the videos.
Spearhead 2017

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I'm gearing up for this install now, no pun intended, just ordered some more Royal Purple Max Gear. I've watched the install videos and have JWB's instructions that came with it, is there anything else I need to know before going in that won't be obvious? I'm pretty mechanically inclined but I've never opened a gear case before and just don't want to screw it up. Thanks guys.

C

Chooglin

I'm gearing up for this install now, no pun intended, just ordered some more Royal Purple Max Gear. I've watched the install videos and have JWB's instructions that came with it, is there anything else I need to know before going in that won't be obvious? I'm pretty mechanically inclined but I've never opened a gear case before and just don't want to screw it up. Thanks guys.
The install is pretty easy , getting the retaining pin out is the hardest part.

When pulling the drive shaft be sure you don't lose the spring or o-rings on the boot. When unhooking the 4x4 cable make sure you don't lose any of the small pieces.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
@trigger , sent you a PM.

Reactions: trigger
JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500

~Cora
I really want that danged shirt!:)
P 500 action 11
P 500 action 5

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!