P1000 Toy Hauler

K

KDOMBY

Nov 20, 2018
Ontario, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure on the momentum, I have a Carbon. I do have a BCF rack and it’s a bit too tight to close the door with that on. I just remove the rack and slide it underneath the machine. It travels nice there.
That’s my problem with my current toy hauler. Most of the time I am doing everything without help and removing and installing the rack is kind of a pain alone unless I pack saw horses with me wherever I go to support it.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That’s my problem with my current toy hauler. Most of the time I am doing everything without help and removing and installing the rack is kind of a pain alone unless I pack saw horses with me wherever I go to support it.
I take the tire off then the rack. Easier and lighter that way. Faster too. By myself

I

ItsNotAJeep

Oct 28, 2019
San Diego, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So question on the Momentum. I hve been looking at those for a while now. As far as the overhead cabinets on the passenger side go, how close are you to them? And would you have enough room for one of the brick city fab racks? It adds about 1 3/4 ft to the back end.
It would be VERY tight.....or not clear at all. Mine has 28" tires but otherwise stock height and it still hits the cabinet occasionally. I thought I was going to have to modify them but it's been okay with minor rubbing.

T

tomthegunwilson

Aug 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No height problem here
20200707 185612

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!