P1000 Who's going

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Mike, did you get your bike back yet? What part of Louisiana are you in and where is red creek? Sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks,

Waylan

mikegzales

mikegzales

Feb 8, 2016
louisiana
Hey Mike, did you get your bike back yet? What part of Louisiana are you in and where is red creek? Sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks,

Waylan
should have it back in time as long as the parts come in... its in wiggins i believe... check it on facebook... It will be my first time there

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
should have it back in time as long as the parts come in... its in wiggins i believe... check it on facebook... It will be my first time there
I tried its booked

jguillot

jguillot

Jan 15, 2016
We'll be there! We booked early. There're usually is plenty of overflow parking but you have to use generators/batteries etc. My whole riding team rides Pioneers and Honda 4 wheelers. I didn't see many P1K's at Muddy Joes a few weeks ago. The Polaris guys were definitely impressed with Pioneers performance.

Personally, I'm holding out for the forward arching and Portals with 34" tires. That thing will be sick and should be reliable given the gear reduction at the wheels.

jguillot

jguillot

Jan 15, 2016
We'll be there! We booked early. There're usually is plenty of overflow parking but you have to use generators/batteries etc. My whole riding team rides Pioneers and Honda 4 wheelers. I didn't see many P1K's at Muddy Joes a few weeks ago. The Polaris guys were definitely impressed with Pioneers performance.

Personally, I'm holding out for the forward arching and Portals with 34" tires. That thing will be sick and should be reliable given the gear reduction at the wheels.

mikegzales

mikegzales

Feb 8, 2016
louisiana

I was there... saw one other 1000... had the highlifter 2 inch lift ... had a lot of people coming up to me asking how it was....

advertisement
mikegzales

mikegzales

Feb 8, 2016
louisiana
hey who is gonna drive me around if they don't have my clutch reassembled?

Tabascojunkie

Tabascojunkie

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 25, 2016
SE Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did yall go? How was it? any pix? I was workin :(

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!