P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Around here id get stopped by the popo. With that exhaust
It's bad. I ordered the hmf quiet exhaust it's only supposed to be about 5db more then factory and be a hell of a rumble anymore that's what I'm down for. Straightpipes aren't my thing. Well except my truck I like it there!

Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Getting ready for new exhaust to get here next week. Pulled the old rusted unit out and the new one is much smaller,stainless steel as well, and will give enough room for the rear mounted winch to tuck up inside. I didn't want this hanging off the reciever as we still use that and it's to easy to get damaged. Got a Warn winch mount because I wanted this as compact as possible. Plenty of room though with the monster exhaust/ catalytic converter gone for good. View attachment 37437

There's a big weight reduction even with winch and new exhaust added.

View attachment 37438
Oops your sway bar fell out!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Love the pipe. Make sure and post up your thoughts on sound
I really wanted the flat black one but I didn't think to finish would hold up all that well and it's got a stainless pipe going into it anyways. I do hope it's got a decent note to it

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I took off my sway when i went to Tennessee. On the 700. It seemed fine. But on faster trails like home it was a pig not sure what im going to do on the 1000. Might tie it up for the takeover.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I took off my sway when i went to Tennessee. On the 700. It seemed fine. But on faster trails like home it was a pig not sure what im going to do on the 1000. Might tie it up for the takeover.
I've had mine disconnected since about three weeks in on this machine I was just too lazy to pull iT. There is only been a couple times I would like the sway bar but most of the time I just can't stand it figured I bought an independent vehicle not a solid axle so I want it to feel like it. Never did pull it out of the 700

advertisement
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I want to find a way to adapt the Akropovic made for the African twin to mine. It's expensive as hell though. But they were my favorite exhaust on my bikes!

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Getting ready for new exhaust to get here next week. Pulled the old rusted unit out and the new one is much smaller,stainless steel as well, and will give enough room for the rear mounted winch to tuck up inside. I didn't want this hanging off the reciever as we still use that and it's to easy to get damaged. Got a Warn winch mount because I wanted this as compact as possible. Plenty of room though with the monster exhaust/ catalytic converter gone for good. View attachment 37437

There's a big weight reduction even with winch and new exhaust added.

View attachment 37438
Great idea - I was waiting to see how you were gonna mount that winch.
I wouldn't want to make the exhaust any louder...

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Curious to hear the hmf. I'm dying to find a used V&H SS2R can to throw on mine. I'm convinced it would sound awesome. They are quiet til you get just past mid range then they howl. Hoping to find one on eBay cheap.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Getting excited most of the stereo equipment has been brought by eBay pidgins.
Had a rca line controller for the bass but it's inefficient so that's scrapped
IMG 8928

IMG 8933

Got the right remote for the amp was cheap anyways. Remote is nice it allows the bass amp to be turned up or down from the glove box. Our deck has separate bass controls but the women prefer this.

Also second amp showed up! Twins.
IMG 8930

And as with the last one 300 watts with Fosgate means that! Cea rated at 373 so no bulls***. Sub is rated at 350rms and airspace inside the box matches perfectly so everything should be clean and clear. Boom boom!
IMG 8932

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Great idea - I was waiting to see how you were gonna mount that winch.
I wouldn't want to make the exhaust any louder...

Well it's their quiet exhaust if it's a tad louder I'm ok I just don't want it unrideable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!