P1000 Cumminspusher-the New Ride

CumminsPusher submitted a new Garage Item:

CumminsPusher-The new ride

View attachment 16840
Everyone it's done the wait is over. Our do over has started! Looks awfully naked and clean. Time to change that. ITS HERE:) Thank you to everyone for putting up with me lately and again thanks for all the support you have no idea what it means to my family.Ill never forget this.It's not what it once was but will be. Back up and running however the long process of rebuilding the ultimate woods machine for our family and friends begins now. Thank you all!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
View attachment 16841

Read more about this showcase item here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Wow!!! After you test them let me know what you think! I Have always been a Rockford fosgate fan! :) Man I can't get over how small they are!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Wow!!! After you test them let me know what you think! I Have always been a Rockford fosgate fan! :) Man I can't get over how small they are!
It's crazy small! Slightly shorter then my phone. Honestly I prefer old school Fosgate but that wouldn't work.

Reactions: sharp and Plumber32
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just put a Honda generator on board. Mine goes 11hrs on a gallon of gas

Like this one? lol
66666ba9499dad36539484a97cda8d40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Lockable glove box in. Had this in the red one but just now got it back. Not a fan of keys with our big group and everyone knows all of our codes on everything so if they need something stashed or access to the bass controls or the "dangerous" lights.
IMG 8951
IMG 8950

Last edited:
jtucker

jtucker

Lifetime Member
Jan 12, 2017
North GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ya after having rock lights I'd never go back! I've got two sets blue obviously for fun but this is what whites are for!
Shocks are smooth. We kept them on soft most of the time. In slop snow it was hard to notice a ton but in the bumps and areas it was snowy and bare you knew. Didn't say anything to anyone about them and maybe 1/2 hour into the ride someone in back mentioned how smooth it felt and everyone soon agreed. There's much less bucking from front to back and the rig feels way more set. Did get onto the dry highway at full speed and soft was a little too soft. Went directly to hard and it felt like a race car.
Again a little tough in this for good comparison will have to wait for good riding but you sure knew they were there
What rock lights are you running I got eagle eye led 9 watt and they don't seem so bright

Reactions: CumminsPusher
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Finally in! But still adjusting it up to give me max room underneath for the winch. It very easily goes in using all the factory exhaust donuts but I've had to cut two donut mounts raise them and reweld. One was easily tweeked then drill new holes in the mounting plate about 3/8 higher. The can now sits 3/4" higher and even looks better. Clearances are good had little trim here and there in the plastics but it's in!
IMG 8966
IMG 8965

Sounds f***ing awesome! Deep rumble at idle I'd say 10-20% maybe louder is all but deep! Off idle maybe 25% more but again very deep. Love it!!

IMG 8962 View attachment 37679

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I can't wait to hear it. You're a bad influence on my bank account!

s*** were all bad on each other's accounts! This site costs us all. Thankful we at least make less mistakes learning of each other.
Does sound good! Glad went with the "quiet " any more I would be b****en. It will sound awesome going through gears.
This scared me because all new aftermarket stuff you just don't know clearance and nothing was designed with itself. Shocks,lift,exhaust that needed raised,and big winch. Looked and looked at pictures in hopes so far only backwards shocks lol. Still got back bumper in question with everything else but it's all got to go at once.
Got front end completed and lined up now back end. Sides yet to go, stressing big

J

JTW

s*** were all bad on each other's accounts! This site costs us all. Thankful we at least make less mistakes learning of each other.
Does sound good! Glad went with the "quiet " any more I would be b****en. It will sound awesome going through gears.
This scared me because all new aftermarket stuff you just don't know clearance and nothing was designed with itself. Shocks,lift,exhaust that needed raised,and big winch. Looked and looked at pictures in hopes so far only backwards shocks lol. Still got back bumper in question with everything else but it's all got to go at once.
Got front end completed and lined up now back end. Sides yet to go, stressing big

Sides?? What's planed there?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks good buddy! I've been eyeballing those exhausts too. I've got to rip mine apart before April and fix all my redneck wiring.

Thank you buddy. Same boat to a degree here. Wiring got out of control screwing with things so much I'm in the middle of that everything's got to be buttoned up. It's not going to be as bad for you probably as you think it seems once it's all in it's easier to go back through.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What else would you own?? Polaris makes one though...think it catches fire?

Mine will run my ac on my camper and my previous truck camper. Guy who bought my truck camper said it shouldn't be able to srart the ac. He got home plugged his Yamaha into it and it tripped. Called me up that ran out to buy a honda. Lol. Fyi that tripped the first 2 times on him then after that it did it lol. Mine only tripped once running a whole camper. And tried to fire up the microwave. Great little unit.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!